Devo Podcast | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Devo Podcast

Lots to unpack in this one. I guess Dion didn’t let Triche score in practice for an entire month. Interesting nugget, but I thought playing time was based on practice.
Just watched it. Great episode. We had some great players and great teams. Hopefully we can get back there some day.

Speaking of Devo, I found this video where he explains how he wound up at Syracuse. Considering it has virtually no views, I'm guessing most haven't seen it. I knew he was originally committed to Michigan State but I had NO IDEA this is how/why he changed his mind and how it happened. Another thanks to Melo! And talk about an all-time backfire for Izzo!! Check it out:

Speaking of Devo, I found this video where he explains how he wound up at Syracuse. Considering it has virtually no views, I'm guessing most haven't seen it. I knew he was originally committed to Michigan State but I had NO IDEA this is how/why he changed his mind and how it happened. Another thanks to Melo! And talk about an all-time backfire for Izzo!! Check it out:

He talks about this in one of his poscast episodes as well. Maybe gmac one. Said he was at the cuse msu game when cuse won and he knew he wanted to play for syracuse because of the style of play.