Dickie V diagnosed with lymphoma | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Dickie V diagnosed with lymphoma

I would guess there is concern that at least some of the lesions are malignant.
Dysplasia is many times precancerous lesions. Uggh.

This is starting to feel like what we just saw Jerry Remy go through in Boston. Dude was a warrior who battled cancer over and over again, and each time that awful adversary came back in a new and cruel way.
I hope he has a few more years left. When Remy threw out the pitch during the playoffs I had a terrible feeling and it unfortunately turned out to be true. H
e is the greatest ambassador for the game we have had.

I've always been a big fan of Dicky but I guess you don't totally appreciate someone until they are critically ill. Dicky V. is a true legend in basketball history.

Watery eyes. :(

I was never a big fan of his announcing but that doesn't matter now. Everything I've read about him suggests that's a good guy and he's fighting for his life. That's what matters.

Cancer can kiss my ass. My dad had small cell carcinoma, which they caught pretty late due to the incompetence of his Doctors. Surgery was very rough and I couldn’t bring myself to see him. They split his face open from the jaw and had to maneuver around major arteries in the neck to do whatever they needed to do. I don’t know all the details as it was too tough to hear about. It ended up coming back twice in his lungs. My father is a warrior and he beat it and has been cancer free since 2013.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom