Did DC2 | Syracusefan.com

Did DC2

We should try him at guard...

I was late for the start of both halves .. I assume DC2 got a quick hook both times as I never saw play.

His defense is just way behind right now. Although I'm surprised he didn't get a little more run, Lee was just having his way for a big stretch there in the 2nd half. Keita is our best big man right now.

who would have thought that JB would have a quicker hook with DC than he had with Fab as a frosh?

Game is too fast for him. Like I have said before, he's got to keep dropping the weight then you'll see an improvement his sophomore year.

I wish jb would let him work the kinks out. We arent cutting down the nets with Keita playing at crunchtime.

I wish jb would let him work the kinks out. We arent cutting down the nets with Keita playing at crunchtime.
Generally agree, but BMK has played really well so far this year. I'm confident with him in the game. He had 12 and 8 today.

I was late for the start of both halves .. I assume DC2 got a quick hook both times as I never saw play.
jb should have given himself a quick hook. ur spot on gotleib

I have 100% given up on freshman big guys, I don't care how highly regarded they are coming in they need a year before they can do anything on the court...

I have 100% given up on freshman big guys, I don't care how highly regarded they are coming in they need a year before they can do anything on the court...

Is that in general, or just in our program?

except for Sullinger, Blair, Davis, Oden, Zeller, McGary...

what's clear to me... is Dakari Johnson has nothing to worry about if he chooses syracuse.

DC would have helped us on the boards today instead of most of skinny guys playing volleyball.

DC would have helped us on the boards today instead of most of skinny guys playing volleyball.
I agree he would have really helped on the boards. Don't undertand why he didn't play more.

I agree. I mean...I can understand why JB keeps pulling him, but he just has so much more offensive potential than BMK or Rak, and we could really use a post presence. I think he needs to get meaningful run consistently. If by mid-Feb he still stinks then go with the other two.

I agree. I mean...I can understand why JB keeps pulling him, but he just has so much more offensive potential than BMK or Rak, and we could really use a post presence. I think he needs to get meaningful run consistently. If by mid-Feb he still stinks then go with the other two.
Can he make a basket for everyone he gives up?

DC2 reminds a lot of Andre Hawkins. Big space eater but not terribly athletic .. you can't teach speed.

what's clear to me... is Dakari Johnson has nothing to worry about if he chooses syracuse.

Except he'd have to start at small forward, since it seems JB's promised starts to both Rak and DC2 regardless of on-court merit.

Can he make a basket for everyone he gives up?
Don't know, but the other guys aren't exactly flawless out there either and if it were me I'd let DC play through more mistakes because I really think we are going to need his offense come March. But...JB has never really shared that philosophy

The original DC played as a freshmen and deserved the minutes, because he rebounded and played defense with a passion.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom