Judah Mintz: 76ers | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Judah Mintz: 76ers

Ya, hope for the best for him, but wouldn't bet any money that he makes the NBA.

This and this.

Would love to see him do great - because that benefits the Cuse brand and image.

But it's hard to see how he makes the NBA.
He's a SG who can't shoot.
And a PG who isn't a creator and facilitator.

This and this.

Would love to see him do great - because that benefits the Cuse brand and image.

But it's hard to see how he makes the NBA.
He's a SG who can't shoot.
And a PG who isn't a creator and facilitator.
A poor mans Iverson.

That said, I'd love to see him develop into a better passer as that is easier to do than improving your shooting at this stage of his career.

A poor mans Iverson.

That said, I'd love to see him develop into a better passer as that is easier to do than improving your shooting at this stage of his career.
Really? I think it is much harder to become a good passer as opposed to someone who knows they need to pass. One can work on their shot. I think good point guards are born more than taught. Innate natural skill (i.e., Nature over nurture in this case).

Really? I think it is much harder to become a good passer as opposed to someone who knows they need to pass. One can work on their shot. I think good point guards are born more than taught. Innate natural skill (i.e., Nature over nurture in this case).
I wouldn't know, but I saw an interview of Magic where he said he used to score a lot in high school, but other parents were not happy with him taking all the shots so he made a conscious decision to get his teammates involved and passed to them instead. He said something like he gave each player two passes if they didn't catch or missed than he's scoring. So sounded like he had to learn to pass to keep his teammates happy.

He’s still getting people to foul him, yet I haven’t seen him hit the floor in (the pieces I’ve seen in) any of his games. Good decisions and much better balance. He looks like a more mature player, now that he is not ‘the guy’ on the team.

Mintz is again making a nice case for himself. Against Boston today.
14pts at the beginning of the 4th q, mostly from the line, but 5 assts and 4 steals. One of the assists was quite beautiful, to an open 3 by Jordan Tucker at the end of the 3rd. Tucker has 17p….

“The Sixers still have a third two-way spot open and Judah Mintz feels like the right person for it. He lived at the line Sunday: he went 0-for-3 in the first half but still had seven points after going 7-of-8 from the charity stripe. In the second half, he worked well with big man Max Fiedler and routinely found his way to the rim.

Mintz finished with 18 points (4-of-9, 10-of-12 from the line), five assists and four steals. He also made the game-sealing shot over Jaelen House and hit him with the “too small” celly.

He creates on offense and is an absolute pest on defense. He should lead the Delaware Blue Coats’ offense this season.“

“The Sixers still have a third two-way spot open and Judah Mintz feels like the right person for it. He lived at the line Sunday: he went 0-for-3 in the first half but still had seven points after going 7-of-8 from the charity stripe. In the second half, he worked well with big man Max Fiedler and routinely found his way to the rim.

Mintz finished with 18 points (4-of-9, 10-of-12 from the line), five assists and four steals. He also made the game-sealing shot over Jaelen House and hit him with the “too small” celly.

He creates on offense and is an absolute pest on defense. He should lead the Delaware Blue Coats’ offense this season.“

I still believe he makes the league.
Any other believers

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom