Did we load up on Jucos because Doug knew... | Syracusefan.com

Did we load up on Jucos because Doug knew...

kcsu

Living Legend
Did the Big Balogne know that he was leaving? Is that why he loaded up on Jucos?

Not sure I understand that reasoning. Can you expand on your logic?

1. The CEO of the Bills has strong ties to SU, no way he would nagasaki our program under the cover of darkness.
2. TGD said "he has a job for as long as he wants it" code- he may be going to the NFL

We will know if Marrone was fair and up front with the program in the very near future.
I am most concerned with TGD's future at SU.

Not sure I understand that reasoning. Can you expand on your logic?

I don't understand, either. Why would leaving making him favor JUCOs over 4 year guys, unless he was planning to leave two years from now?

Didn't the JUCO guys sign early?
Therefore avoiding a decimated recruiting class? (numbers wise)

I don't understand, either. Why would leaving making him favor JUCOs over 4 year guys, unless he was planning to leave two years from now?
Simple Jucos had to sign before he came out of the closet. It may have been his way of protecting the program from losing the majority of recruits HS kids can still change their mind

1. The CEO of the Bills has strong ties to SU, no way he would nagasaki our program under the cover of darkness.
2. TGD said "he has a job for as long as he wants it" code- he may be going to the NFL

We will know if Marrone was fair and up front with the program in the very near future.
I am most concerned with TGD's future at SU.

Russ Brandon is a huge douche. I would hope he is removed from the athletics advisory board. He has really never done anything to be on that panel. Glorified ticket taker for the Marlins and rub the Bills into the ground.

Simple Jucos had to sign before he came out of the closet. It may have been his way of protecting the program from losing the majority of recruits HS kids can still change their mind

Please stop with the silly conspiracy theories. I doesn't do anyone any good.

Russ Brandon is a huge douche. I would hope he is removed from the athletics advisory board. He has really never done anything to be on that panel. Glorified ticket taker for the Marlins and rub the Bills into the ground.

get some class...did it ever occur to you he might be related to people here on this board...he is local guy and a good person

That makes sense. But consider that until the 10/19 Connecticut game Doug had a 19-24 record and had lost 9 of 11. How many NFL clubs wanted him then? Perhaps he was going to leave even if it wasn't for a head coaching job?

get some class...did it ever occur to you he might be related to people here on this board...he is local guy and a good person

Not so much do you want the whole list of people from SJF who can not stand him and think he is a self-serving ass-hole.

Not so much do you want the whole list of people from SJF who can not stand him and think he is a self-serving ass-hole.
thats funny i heard quite the opposite.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom