Didnt notice the theme thing on the Unis' till just now | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Didnt notice the theme thing on the Unis' till just now

Mark it down-- the players will love these. Try to look at them from the perspective of a 18-22 year old kid.

SWAG!
everyone complaining about this is so dumb, recruits and players eat this up:

"We definitely get excited about it. I think players care about the way they look," North Carolina point guard Kendall Marshall said. "I know if I played football, Oregon would be in my top five no matter who I was."

The UNIs are dope. If they are that darker gray.

The darker ones look good, the light ones in most of these pics look kind of silly. Not as bad as those Baylor women's ones, but pretty odd nevertheless.

The darker ones look good, the light ones in most of these pics look kind of silly. Not as bad as those Baylor women's ones, but pretty odd nevertheless.
I think the lighter ones the actors are wearing are just prototypes, look at the material, no way that is the material the players wear

Can anyone explain to me how the UCon ones are really any different than what they already wear?

Can anyone explain to me how the UCon ones are really any different than what they already wear?

They aren't discolored from Calhoun spewing spittle all over the front of them...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom