Didn't watch | Syracusefan.com

Didn't watch

chugg21

Gritty, High IQ, Scrappy, Gym Rat, Lunch Pail Guy
Watched a movie with my wife instead. Was checking the score on my phone and never felt compelled to switch over. Turned out to be a great decision. Recommend Emily the Criminal.

Never ever thought I'd be fine skipping Syracuse bball games. Kinda depressing since it was always what I looked forward to most in sports.

I had it on but wasn’t into it at all. Surfing on my phone and texting family.

Same. Used to look forward to games, never missed one. I haven’t watch a game in several years. Sad. Still check in to see who won. Can’t believe they lost to Colgate two years in a row. Seriously having a hard time believing it. Coach is an icon that needs to be fired asap. Also sad.

Same. Used to look forward to games, never missed one. I haven’t watch a game in several years. Sad. Still check in to see who won. Can’t believe they lost to Colgate two years in a row. Seriously having a hard time believing it. Coach is an icon that needs to be fired asap. Also sad.
Well not watching in several years is pretty bonkers for someone checking in on a message board. I'll certainly be watching plenty this year but on a Tuesday where I would usually choose to irritate my wife by making the game my priority, this year that likely won't be the case on weekday evenings.

Couldn't get the game here in Indiana despite having HULU, ESPN+ and all the other gadgets to watch games.

Sounds like it was a bad day at the office for the boys, JW has a lot of decisions to make for his top 2 sports revenue makers as they look ahead to 2023.

Couldn't get the game here in Indiana despite having HULU, ESPN+ and all the other gadgets to watch games.

Sounds like it was a bad day at the office for the boys, JW has a lot of decisions to make for his top 2 sports revenue makers as they look ahead to 2023.
I also have Hulu and ESPN+ here in Iowa and wasn’t able to get it via those options. However I am able get it through the ESPN app on a fire stick.

Watched a movie with my wife instead. Was checking the score on my phone and never felt compelled to switch over. Turned out to be a great decision. Recommend Emily the Criminal.

Never ever thought I'd be fine skipping Syracuse bball games. Kinda depressing since it was always what I looked forward to most in sports.
I skipped playing hoops last night to watch that. Will not make that mistake again.

Just watched this morning. Not happy I wasted time and will have to make up work hours.

I’m enjoy watching the women’s team now. If I can watch the men’s team great. If I can’t, oh well. I was never like that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom