Digger | Syracusefan.com

Digger

Not yet, but he better keep an eye on his wiki page...

Is a bitter old man. Did someone from Syracuse kill his dog?

These guys are entitled to their opinion so I have no problem with it but it is notable only in the sense that in the past Digger always touted "Boeheim and that 2-3 zone." He was often high on SU. Now our 2-3 zone is as potent as ever and he sees vulnerability. Go figure.

These guys are entitled to their opinion so I have no problem with it but it is notable only in the sense that in the past Digger always touted "Boeheim and that 2-3 zone." He was often high on SU. Now our 2-3 zone is as potent as ever and he sees vulnerability. Go figure.

Someone should explain to Digger that everyone is vulnerable.

The fact that he is saying we are vulnerable, suggests that there are others who feel we are not vulnerable. Which is a good thing.

Someone should explain to Digger that everyone is vulnerable.

The fact that he is saying we are vulnerable, suggests that there are others who feel we are not vulnerable. Which is a good thing.
Or he doesn't know what vulnerable means or he IA saying another word but he is slurring it in his drunkenness.

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk

Be careful Digger or we will steal your markers and ties and replace 'em all with orange ones

Or he doesn't know what vulnerable means or he IA saying another word but he is slurring it in his drunkenness.

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk

Good point. Maybe he's trying to say SU is "venerable."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom