Dino…Purdue? | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Dino…Purdue?

Dino and Duce are following a Purdue site on twitter.
66D82ED7-A952-4F9A-B199-EE0869B31B24.png

As best I can determine, Dino is not under consideration.

Sounds like they were very interested in Dave Clawson and Mike Elko. Elmo’s 6 million dollar buyout DQed him. Dave likes his situation in Winston-Salem.

They like Monken out of Georgia a lot but he wants to coach through the end of Georgia’s season. Purdue is anxious to make a hire quickly so he is likely out.

These guys think Ty Helton of Western Kentucky is likely going to be the guy selected.

Dino’s agent pulling some strings to get his name on a list to try and force SU’s hand. Good try on his part but it’s the ultimate bluff. No one believes he’s a candidate for any open P5 job nor should he be.
The key to an effective bluff is occasionally you need to be holding all the cards.

As best I can determine, Dino is not under consideration.

Sounds like they were very interested in Dave Clawson and Mike Elko. Elmo’s 6 million dollar buyout DQed him. Dave likes his situation in Winston-Salem.

They like Monken out of Georgia a lot but he wants to coach through the end of Georgia’s season. Purdue is anxious to make a hire quickly so he is likely out.

These guys think Ty Helton of Western Kentucky is likely going to be the guy selected.

Take Clawson! Please take him!

Hows that a bad hire for Cincy when their superstar coach move on? He won right away at Lville and its the same recruiting area. They are about to step up in conference what should they do take a chance on a directional coach or promote an assistant?
We should aspire to the run Cinci just had. Hire the best and brightest young guns and hope they do well enough that they're desirable to other places. Then hire more. With the Dome lets be stepping stone school for offensive wizards.

We should aspire to the run Cinci just had. Hire the best and brightest young guns and hope they do well enough that they're desirable to other places. Then hire more. With the Dome lets be stepping stone school for offensive wizards.
Boooooooooo I want to be ground zero for a very special dynasty. Entire coaching staff in tact for the next 15 years . Who’s with me !?!?$$$$$$$$

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom