Dino Babers is.. | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Dino Babers is..

We have lost two straight games two teams that are just more talented and better than us and we were right there. Wake Forest specifically is much better coached, Dave Clawson is a good coach.

He’s quite literally the worst game manager in college football. Not being able to see the play clock and call TO on a two point conversation to win the game has nothing to do with special teams. Accepting a penalty when they would’ve had to kick a 51 yard FG if he declined is not special teams. He’s a bad coach, and if you don’t see that you’re just as delusional as JW is if he doesn’t fire Dino
OR and I know this is going to be a stretch maybe he didn’t see the D formation he wanted to go for two and with no timeouts he allowed the clock to run out and kick the FG. Nah he’s just an idiot am I right…

accepting the penalty was totally fine, our almighty DC coach called a TERRIBLE prevent defense and honestly that first down screwed momentum badly.
Clearly I’m just delusional haha get out of here with that nonsense.
Im all up for debating calls but I clearly you feel strongly about your opinion and that’s cool, we are both allowed to have them.

Why does it take us so long to call a play? Why do we have poor clock mgmt? These are on Dino and show he has poor organization skills to effectively run game day operations. Syracuse football can’t afford to have its team hurt by poor game day ops bc we we can’t overcome with talent.

Isn't his buyout like 10 or 12 Million? Don't see SU taking that hit...
That’s the rumor.
Also this team is playing fairly well minus special teams
Dino is not perfect.
We don’t need to go down the path of FSU, USC, Tennessee with knee jerk coaching changes.
He gets us to a bowl he earns the year IMO.

While I blame Dino for some bad decisions, if Smzyt hit the filed goal in regulation, we win. Had Adams been healthy, I don't think Wake would have been close (They planned for Tucker well and forgot to plan for Shrader, once they focused on Shrader, they could not contain Tucker - imagine Adams and his style and fresh legs...). We had some dropped passes by receivers that should have been caught (and a few poor throws by Shrader). Lutz coughed up the ball in a critical situation. I say this to point out that Wildhack will view the game analytically and with a different matrix of measures than we fans do. Dino made some bad decisions and does not manage the clock well, but these are not the only qualifiers Wildhack will review.

This team deserved the win and they outplayed the Deacs. They beat themselves. Yeah, the refs stunk as usual but SU should have and could have won in regulation. The team is improving, no claiming a moral victory because I believe this should have been in the W column (along with Rutgers and FSU).

Clemson better prepare...

I did not watch the whole game but our so-called great kicker, he's missed quite a few kicks this season and if he made that kick we would have won. That's not coaching that's just a guy missing a field goal.
I am going to go back and watch the whole game because sometimes you know I just get too angry watching the games so I just do something else ;p but I do follow it.
I go back and watch afterwards but you know I don't even really get too angry about the result I mean at least my bills are winning LOL trying to look on the bright side of something.

The whole fire babers thing at this point in my opinion is pretty much irrelevant anyway because the fact that he's been competitive and probably should have won some of these games if a couple plays went their way, they're not going to fire him because they don't want to pay the money!
that is why we're in the situation we're in for so long now so just save your breath man

Even the decision to go for 2 after the TD that we didn't get is a questionable call. Way too early in the game to make that decision. That's why you don't for 2 and give away points until necessary
Too early for it. Wake not converting theirs already essentially gave us an extra point.

While I blame Dino for some bad decisions, if Smzyt hit the filed goal in regulation, we win. Had Adams been healthy, I don't think Wake would have been close (They planned for Tucker well and forgot to plan for Shrader, once they focused on Shrader, they could not contain Tucker - imagine Adams and his style and fresh legs...). We had some dropped passes by receivers that should have been caught (and a few poor throws by Shrader). Lutz coughed up the ball in a critical situation. I say this to point out that Wildhack will view the game analytically and with a different matrix of measures than we fans do. Dino made some bad decisions and does not manage the clock well, but these are not the only qualifiers Wildhack will review.

This team deserved the win and they outplayed the Deacs. They beat themselves. Yeah, the refs stunk as usual but SU should have and could have won in regulation. The team is improving, no claiming a moral victory because I believe this should have been in the W column (along with Rutgers and FSU).

Clemson better prepare...
We aren't beating Clemson.

OR and I know this is going to be a stretch maybe he didn’t see the D formation he wanted to go for two and with no timeouts he allowed the clock to run out and kick the FG. Nah he’s just an idiot am I right…

accepting the penalty was totally fine, our almighty DC coach called a TERRIBLE prevent defense and honestly that first down screwed momentum badly.
Clearly I’m just delusional haha get out of here with that nonsense.
Im all up for debating calls but I clearly you feel strongly about your opinion and that’s cool, we are both allowed to have them.
Orange glasses.

We aren't beating Clemson.
A lot of injuries in South Carolina. Clemson will not be full strength. It will not be easy but a weakened team in the Dome with the way our team is playing gives SU a chance.

If you prefer to forfeit, you have the right to your opinion. This team is primed for a breakout and they want to be seen and heard.

I don't necessarily agree with that Dino being our biggest problem. I mean we do not have the depth to compete with these better teams and that has been a problem with this program for a long time do you know or not.
We are “competing” just fine. The little details are the difference.

A lot of injuries in South Carolina. Clemson will not be full strength. It will not be easy but a weakened team in the Dome with the way our team is playing gives SU a chance.

If you prefer to forfeit, you have the right to your opinion. This team is primed for a breakout and they want to be seen and heard.
We have been primed for a breakout for years now. The breakout should have happened today if we had a real coach.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom