Dino Babers is.. | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Dino Babers is..

Lol. Your babers love fest is clouding your judgment.
Nah I’m in love with Tucker and Garrett
“WINNABLE”
Not guaranteed wins
Just like the last two games where winable
But yeah keep making things up in your head about me, I’m loving it lol.

Even the decision to go for 2 after the TD that we didn't get is a questionable call. Way too early in the game to make that decision. That's why you don't for 2 and give away points until necessary
It was way too early. You kick the XP there...you win in regulation...by one point.

Phil Simms had an interestig segment on this subject..obviously NFL related... with stats backing him up. You never "chase points" before the 4th Q. You lose too often. Never do it!!! Kick the XP..take the one poinrt, you may need it later. It was only 3rd Q.

If Cuse kicks that XP in 3rd Q they win in regulation.

Yep and we don’t play the number 19 team in the nation the rest of the way :)
Ok , Well just check back at the end of the season. We will see who is right and who is wrong.

Ok , Well just check back at the end of the season. We will see who is right and who is wrong.
If it’s that important to you please do
I’m just going to enjoy the rest of the season.

I mean every game is losable….
And every game with GRob was also winnable. I know many of us are in denial, but I think it's becoming more and more impossible to deny what must be done.

Reactions: FAL
If it’s that important to you please do
I’m just going to enjoy the rest of the season.
You were probably one of the guys who dipped out of the dome after Cooper fumbled haha

And every game with GRob was also winnable. I know many of us are in denial, but I think it's becoming more and more impossible to deny what must be done.
Oh no it really wasn’t. Just yikes with that nonsense.
What a short memory you must have.
Dino gets us to 6.
He made the hard choices this season to move the offense to where we needed to be.
Start of the season if someone said we where 3-3 at this point I would have been totally fine with it.

You were probably one of the guys who dipped out of the dome after Cooper fumbled haha
I mean I wouldn’t make it to the dome thanks for rubbing it in.
Stay classy and knock back a few for me :)

Oh no it really wasn’t. Just yikes with that nonsense.
What a short memory you must have.
Dino gets us to 6.
He made the hard choices this season to move the offense to where we needed to be.
Start of the season if someone said we where 3-3 at this point I would have been totally fine with it.
Why accept such incompetence? In year SIX?! To get to 6? I'll take no bowl (already the case, most likely) if it means putting the program under competent leadership. In all likelihood, he would have been terminated long ago if not for one special player.

Most of this was clear in 2019, unfortunately. I think Dino's a great guy, but he doesn't have the chops for P5 football. Neither did Shafer. It happens.

That’s the rumor.
Also this team is playing fairly well minus special teams
Dino is not perfect.
We don’t need to go down the path of FSU, USC, Tennessee with knee jerk coaching changes.
He gets us to a bowl he earns the year IMO.
is it really knee jerk though? Its not like we give him 2-3 years then pulled the plug

Why accept such incompetence? In year SIX?! To get to 6? I'll take no bowl (already the case, most likely) if it means putting the program under competent leadership. In all likelihood, he would have been terminated long ago if not for one special player.

Most of this was clear in 2019, unfortunately. I think Dino's a great guy, but he doesn't have the chops for P5 football. Neither did Shafer. It happens.
Shafer was a dumpster fire
Dino is a slight off course ship, Captain Dungey basically ran it to ten wins
We go bowling this year
Next year 8-9 wins

Last edited:

people were more willing to dump shafer then dino. its very interesting

Shafer was a dumpster fire
Dino is a slight off course ship, Captain Dungey basically ran it to ten wins
We go blowing this year
Next year 8-9 wins
Dino doesnt even get to this point without Shafer recruiting the core of his team. Hell if dungey didnt get hurt frosh year Shafer may not have been fired.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom