Dino Babers is.. | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Dino Babers is..

I don't necessarily agree with that Dino being our biggest problem. I mean we do not have the depth to compete with these better teams and that has been a problem with this program for a long time do you know or not.
Not having depth is also on Dino. Somehow wake forest, the smallest private school in the country, has enough depth to be a Top 25 team.

Lot people gonna be disappointed at seasons end.
Joke's on you; I hear Saban is getting bored with winning at Bama and still has Cuse loyalty from working with P.

We have lost two straight games two teams that are just more talented and better than us and we were right there. Wake Forest specifically is much better coached, Dave Clawson is a good coach.
Better coached yes, more talented no

Not having depth is also on Dino. Somehow wake forest, the smallest private school in the country, has enough depth to be a Top 25 team.
Bro come on do you really have to explain this? It's pretty much in this case most likely, its a better location with much better recruits in the area and a better Coach. what does that add up too!

dino says "our young players didn't have a sense of urgency" post game. thus the penalty.

Better coached yes, more talented no
You know before this transfer portal crap I would agree with you but now I don't. Wake Forest is a little more talented than we are but better coached

Im only interested if he brings his OL coach. Dirk Malone or whatever his name is.
Dirk Diggler calling the plays and running clock management would probably be an improvement at this point. He probably knows more about salami than bologna, though.

Whoever is making the decisions whether it's the NCAA or somebody else, I can't even keep track anymore but this transfer portal and a few other things are destroying college football and I'm really just losing interest and I doubt that I am alone on this.
. It's all about freaking money I'm sure!!! freaking greed!

For what? Poor coaching decisions?
While I blame Dino for some bad decisions, if Smzyt hit the filed goal in regulation, we win. Had Adams been healthy, I don't think Wake would have been close (They planned for Tucker well and forgot to plan for Shrader, once they focused on Shrader, they could not contain Tucker - imagine Adams and his style and fresh legs...). We had some dropped passes by receivers that should have been caught (and a few poor throws by Shrader). Lutz coughed up the ball in a critical situation. I say this to point out that Wildhack will view the game analytically and with a different matrix of measures than we fans do. Dino made some bad decisions and does not manage the clock well, but these are not the only qualifiers Wildhack will review.

This team deserved the win and they outplayed the Deacs. They beat themselves. Yeah, the refs stunk as usual but SU should have and could have won in regulation. The team is improving, no claiming a moral victory because I believe this should have been in the W column (along with Rutgers and FSU).

Clemson better prepare...

dino says "our young players didn't have a sense of urgency" post game. thus the penalty.
Tracy Morgan No GIF

UpstateSM is….

going to abuse substances at an absurd rate

VaTech ain't happening
Maybe not but I did say winable and not guarantee
Most people at the start of the season would be impressed how we’ve played minis the crapshow that was Rutgers

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom