Dino Gets Contract Extension !! | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Dino Gets Contract Extension !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We've been told for years that we aren't a destination school - that we're a stepping stone school. It's good to know we were a destination school for someone.

Im guessing a lot of these guys are starting to realize the meant grinder, unrealistic expectations of the sec/blue bloods might not be all it seems. Stay at cuse, make $4m per year, tons of job security, the dome, and acc is ripe for the picking currently.

Im guessing a lot of these guys are starting to realize the meant grinder, unrealistic expectations of the sec/blue bloods might not be all it seems. Stay at cuse, make $4m per year, tons of job security, the dome, and acc is ripe for the picking currently.
Agree. Dino is no dummy...

This just in wildhack got Syracuse moved to the coastal. Jk

Thank you goes to the powers that be at Syracuse University for giving Coach Dino Babers the contract extension that he's deserved. I hope and pray that he stay's long enough (so when the day does come for him to retire) that he either runs for the mayor of Syracuse or even Governor of the State.

I'm really looking forwards to the 2019 season,we finally have a coaching staff worth keeping.

GO CUSE and kick some BUTT on Dec 28th. Finish the season with a (10-3 6-2 ACC)

gif_temp.gif

Audio interview with John

John Wildhack "On The Block" 12-12
Nice interview by Brent. John Wildhack is doing a heck of a good job.

I think Dino is a perfect fit here. Glad he agrees. Syracuse made a statement today, just as big as when the commitment to the Dome renovations was announced.

I am a happy dude.

So happy. Well done by Wildhack and congrats to Coach - he deserves it. Great coach and even better leader. Glad to see him represent the school and makes me incredibly proud as an alum.

Time to buy some seasons and show some support - may not be able to make the trek for many games but damnit I’m buying tickets anyways!

Status
Not open for further replies.