Dino Might Be Disappointed Friday Night | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Dino Might Be Disappointed Friday Night

The Ticketmaster map was updated late this afternoon and it is not looking good on the 300 level.

They added approximately 12 of the top 18 rows of the dome in the 300 level. The 6+ rows at the very top of the dome are still blocked which seems to indicate they are not sold.

I have never seen Ticketmaster do that five days before a game. Maybe they did it because of the $20 - ThankYou18 tickets since they are now selling them on the sidelines in Section 336 / Row L.

This community needs to step up big time over the next four days to get to 40,000+.

Last edited:
The Ticketmaster map was updated late this afternoon and it is not looking good on the 300 level.

They added approximately 12 of the top 18 rows of the dome in the 300 level. The 6+ rows at the very top of the dome are still blocked which seems to indicate they are not sold.

I have never seen Ticketmaster do that five days before a game. Maybe they did it because of the $20 - ThankYou18 tickets since they are now selling them on the sidelines in Section 336 / Row L.

This community needs to step up big time over the next four days to get to 40,000+.
Huh? I just looked at the map. There are practically no seats left on the sideline 300 sections.

why block out tickets and not make them for sale? what am I missing?

why block out tickets and not make them for sale? what am I missing?
Maybe in an effort to filter sales into specific priority tv areas? I dont know. I dont love it.

BEE13C58-36ED-40F5-BEFD-7F0D89085C3C.jpeg

When I looked

I’m confused why you’re using the Ticketmaster page to tell us sales aren’t going well if you have an inside source? Ticketmaster site isn’t always a great way to gauge these things, especially when how the dome opens/closes sections or hands out free blocks isn’t consistent from game to game.

Also, when I looked at 2:30 for what tickets were available there were nowhere near that many seats left.

When I looked

I’m confused why you’re using the Ticketmaster page to tell us sales aren’t going well if you have an inside source? Ticketmaster site isn’t always a great way to gauge these things, especially when how the dome opens/closes sections or hands out free blocks isn’t consistent from game to game.

Also, when I looked at 2:30 for what tickets were available there were nowhere near that many seats left.
They actively update ticket master per the box office to manipulate what areas the dome needs people to fill first. Likelyhood is theres more blue dots that arent showing on that map but those are the seats they need filled first

When I looked

I saw the photo on Twitter (which was posted at 2:51 p.m.) and simply wanted to give everyone on the website an update. Since Ticketmaster is selling the tickets one has to assume the seats with the blue dots are available (which is disappointing to say the least).

As for the information I received it appears the Ticketmaster map confirmed what he/she told me that ticket sales have been slow for this game since they want on sale to the general public.

I put up several posts about ticket offers for the military, Cuse.com/ThankYou18 and Fastrac in hopes that our grass roots effort will help sell some tickets to casual fans.

Keeping my fingers crossed more and more people are going to get on the bandwagon as the week goes on and we will somehow get 40,000+ in the dome Friday night.

Last edited:
or they released those extra upper level seats so they can use the promo $20 offer on them once the lower bowl sells out

If this happens his mind might drift towards the future.

Absolutely Gross. And I say it as a proud dad of a HS marching band percussionist (though she’s still in Middle schoool). They’re second best in NJ, btw. Tom, sutomcat enough tubas for you here? What a great performance!

Last edited:
I almost feel like there is something wrong with the ticketmaster chart. Those upper endzone and 200 level endzone sections are almost always full. I'd put that attendance at under 25k based on that chart.

I saw the photo on Twitter (which was posted at 2:51 p.m.) and simply wanted to give everyone on the website an update. Since Ticketmaster is selling the tickets one has to assume the seats with the blue dots are available (which is disappointing to say the least).

As for the information I received it appears the Ticketmaster map confirmed what he/she told me that ticket sales have been slow for this game since they want on sale to the general public.

I put up several posts about ticket offers for the military, Cuse.com/ThankYou18 and Fastrac in hopes that our grass roots effort will help sell some tickets to casual fans.

Keeping my fingers crossed more and more people are going to get on the bandwagon as the week goes on and we will somehow get 40,000+ in the dome Friday night.

It will be very disappointing if these seniors can’t get at least a decent crowd.

They actively update ticket master per the box office to manipulate what areas the dome needs people to fill first. Likelyhood is theres more blue dots that arent showing on that map but those are the seats they need filled first

That makes sense but some of the single seats were so sporadically placed. You’d think you’d put rows together so as not to dissuade a group who wanted to sit together from thinking they couldn’t buy seats next to each other.

That makes sense but some of the single seats were so sporadically placed. You’d think you’d put rows together so as not to dissuade a group who wanted to sit together from thinking they couldn’t buy seats next to each other.
It may change depending on if you’re searching for a single seat filter or 2 seats etc.

again i wonder what the school is doing.. watched the news tonight it was basically all about the fball team but not one mention of trying to sell tickets... when it was the first duke game it was mentioned all the time trying to set the record.

That’s a lot of blu dots. Oh my. Work to do central New York. Do u want to be a part of big time college football?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxfan516

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom