Dino's Presser after Louisville | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Dino's Presser after Louisville

Interesting that Dino mentioned those who left the program because they didn't have "faith without evidence".

Yeah, I agree although I love it because the reality is, most folks didn't (even some on this board).

Yeah, I agree although I love it because the reality is, most folks didn't (even some on this board).

That's blasphemous! No one has doubted for one moment the trajectory of this team. We have all calmly sat back and waited for the cake to bake and the vision to become reality. Nary a nail was bitten, hand wrung, nor nit picked.

I’ll say this when it comes to southern recruiting and Dino...

I play basketball once a week in Greenville, SC. The guys I play with are all elite athletes from the inner city and involved with youth sports around the Greenville area.

They all think Dino is a Top 5 coach in CFB and most of them say he’s their favorite coach in CFB.

Take that FWIW.

I love this man. I mean truly. I'm not ashamed to admit it.

What kid wouldn't want to play for him?

AMEN, what kid and what parents wouldn't want their son in his hands for 4 years!? Coaches, motivators, and mentors can be labeled through these vids and articles. the vibe comes through. God love DINO:)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom