Dion being dealt | Syracusefan.com

Dion being dealt

whoa, now Reggie Jackson is potentially involved in a 3-team deal between CLE, OKC and NYK

scottynguyen said:
whoa, now Reggie Jackson is potentially involved in a 3-team deal between CLE, OKC and NYK

Waiters, Jackson and whom? Who do the Knicks end up with? Waiters or Jackson?

I think this is good for Dion, I really wanted him to succeed in Cleveland but after watching most of their games this season it was becoming clear it wasn't going to work. This gives him a new start on another contender.

Lookin' like Dion to OKC, Jackson to Knicks, JR Smith to Cleveland. As a 'Cuse and Cavs fan, so wanted to see Dion make it there. How badly does Cleveland want to get rid of Dion to give him up for JR? I sure hope that's not all the Cavs are getting.
Should be interesting seeing Dion work with Westbrook. http://larrybrownsports.com/basketball/jr-smith-dion-waiters-reggie-jackson-trade/251837

Iman Shumpert is going to the Cavs, too. They needed defense and they just got it.

Looks like a good deal for everybody. Cavs get better IMO.

the knicks are not
True dat. They may be better than the 76ers, though. The Cavs are handling them easily without LeBron, Kyrie and Dion, let alone Varajao. Cavs shut 'em down with a 2-3 zone second period. Amazed people in Philly pay to watch this?

I think Cleveland is a train wreck and that team won't win until they get rid of Irving. I've never been a fan of teams with shoot first point guards and now that Dion is gone I hope they tank.

Reported Knicks getting 3 players back and all will be released.

They will just get cap relief and a trade exception and a second round pick.