Dion being dealt | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Dion being dealt

Reported Knicks getting 3 players back and all will be released.

They will just get cap relief and a trade exception and a second round pick.
Yeah hence my earlier lol...player dump.

True dat. They may be better than the 76ers, though. The Cavs are handling them easily without LeBron, Kyrie and Dion, let alone Varajao. Cavs shut 'em down with a 2-3 zone second period. Amazed people in Philly pay to watch this?

at least the former Syr Nats have a plan better than "but...TRIANGLE!!!!"

Thank God, Goodbye, Good Riddance JR Smith.

Not the happiest about getting rid of Iman Shumpert, wanted to keep with young future core of Tim Hardaway, Shane Larkin, Cleanthony Early, and Cole Adlrich.

But do like getting Reggie Jackson though.

Watching Knicks game now, talking trade but haven't heard who they're getting. Can't just be guys that are getting cuts. How about another first rounder?

Not the happiest about getting rid of Iman Shumpert, wanted to keep with young future core of Tim Hardaway, Shane Larkin, Cleanthony Early, and Cole Adlrich.

Shumpert is pure garbage. Trade hardawaynext

Watching Knicks game now, talking trade but haven't heard who they're getting. Can't just be guys that are getting cuts. How about another first rounder?
That's all they can get for their scrubs...

Shumpert is so overrated it's crazy. Getting rid of him and jr isn't bad at all. They opened up more money for this offseason to get players that better fit Jackson's plan. They will continue to lose and they have a first round pick so hopefully get lucky and get #1. They have been trying to dump shumpert for what seems like ever and couldn't get anything for him.

5-31
th

Surely you mean the future core of their bench, right? Future core of role players, maybe?

They didn't extend Larkin contract... He most likely won't be back next year. I think in an article I read he said he realized he won't be back himself.

Knicks can't get any worse can they? Playing for next year. Carmelo must be second guessing his decision.
He getting paid! He is not second guessing anything. He just smiles when he checks his bank statements.

CuseHulk said:
I don't see Reggie Jackson's name. I am going to lose it if Lou Amundson, Alex Kirk, and Lance Thomas is all we get back.

Jacksons not being dealt. Knicks get garbage to release and get cap space. Oh, a 2nd rounder too.

Great deal for Dion, going to one of the best organizations in the league. Gonna be a lot of fun to watch.

Knicks get rid of JR, a veritable cancer with a $7mil player option next season. Shump is pretty awful and easily replaced. Lots of cap room cleared for NYK.

If NYK had gotten Jackson, this would've been a fleecing. As is, still a good deal.

I don't see Reggie Jackson's name.

I am going to lose it if Lou Amundson, Alex Kirk, and Lance Thomas is all we get back.
It's not about this year...it's about clearing money to get players for next year to build a team.

Breaking News: Oklahoma City is sending a protected future first-round pick to the New York Knicks, league source tells Yahoo Sports.

Great deal for Dion, going to one of the best organizations in the league. Gonna be a lot of fun to watch.

Knicks get rid of JR, a veritable cancer with a $7mil player option next season. Shump is pretty awful and easily replaced. Lots of cap room cleared for NYK.

If NYK had gotten Jackson, this would've been a fleecing. As is, still a good deal.
Dion'll show Westbrook, Durant and Ibaka who's boss.