dion being dion | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

dion being dion

Dion's issues are and have always been between his ears, I hope he gets it together. We can debate how good his game is, but what cannot be debate is he has not maximized his talents.
Really? I think there's a strong case to be made that maximize his talents is exactly what he's done.

I’ve been to McDonalds once in the past 15 years. It’s the worst food in the world :vomit:.

Really? I think there's a strong case to be made that maximize his talents is exactly what he's done.
Then we agree to disagree. Wes maximized his talents, Dion's talents has allowed him to get more opportunities than he would otherwise deserve.

Last edited:
"We are very disappointed in Dion's actions this season that include the very scary situation on Thursday night, and grateful that the outcome wasn't worse," the Heat said in a statement.

"There have been a number of instances this season in which Dion has engaged in conduct detrimental to the team. ... We are proud of how our players have started the season. We expect all of our players, including Dion, to conduct themselves in accordance with the highest standards, and to show professionalism and respect for their teammates, the team, the fans and the NBA community."

that's the kind of statement you expect about a high school sophomore, not a seven year vet

After his latest injury he was talking about depression, being in a dark place etc. I think Dion needs big time help, hope he gets it or his saga could become tragic. His Basketball career is probably the least of his current problems.

Hopefully. Get that guy to LA.

I think he could help Philly. They could use a guard who can score and handle the ball a bit off the bench.

Not sure if going to his hometown would be good or bad for him and not sure how easy it will be to trade him, but just looking at basketball fit I’d like to see him on the Sixers.

I hope Dion can spend some time talking to Jalen Carey. I think Dion might be able to get his ear in away that none of the coaches can

I’d have to watch again but Im almost positive that Carey was sitting up front and shook Carmelo’s hand after he talked to the team before the Virginia game.

Carmelo made a point to tell the players to listen to thecoaches and that they know what they’re doing.

Jalen seems to love the game and I’m sure he respects Melo and Dion. Hopefully he is aware of the way those guys feel about Boeheim and the program.

Hes just gotta hang in there and find his role and play it well. He could still take that 3rd guard spot and play a big role.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom