dion being dion | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

dion being dion

Melo as he has gotten older is not a good pick a roll defender and everybody attacks his feet in pick and roll defense.
Dion didn't take of is body, which is the worse think a professional athlete can do.
Melo’s still a better scorer than half the NBA and its been proven he was not the cause of Houston’s defensive issues.

Dion gained lb’s when he was hurt a year ago, but then lost it all and got back in shape fairly quickly after the sports world shamed the hell out of him.

Just feel like theres somewhat unfair agenda’s that’ve been used against these guys for years. Lets not pretend all NBA players are angels.

Oh boy wish I saw this thread about 20 mins ago

Melo’s still a better scorer than half the NBA and its been proven he was not the cause of Houston’s defensive issues.

Dion gained lb’s when he was hurt a year ago, but then lost it all and got back in shape fairly quickly after the sports world shamed the hell out of him.

Just feel like theres somewhat unfair agenda’s that’ve been used against these guys for years. Lets not pretend all NBA players are angels.

Melo - absolutely.

Dion...
giphy.gif.cf.gif

we could really use a pick me up. Even current NBA players are in the news for the wrong reasons.

Melo will be able to score at 50, but his defense and the amount of money he wanted are the issues. I believe he has come down on the money request.

Getting out of shape is less forgivable then most of the bad behavior that you hear in the news. Its sports culture.

I rarely ever smoke, but a few years ago took a few bong hits. Cleared a 3 foot bong a few times, feelin like I’m Snoop, and about 20 minutes later, legit thought I was going to die.

I couldn’t feel my mouth, my tongue, my face, my body. Tried eating, couldn’t swallow.. just wandered around outside drinking water until it wore off.

That’s a panic attack side effect of marijuana.

You don’t have seizures unless the substance was laced or it’s something completely different.

Sounds like it was possibly synthetic?

Maybe he hates flights and downed a bag of gummies instead of a xanex

The gummies were more than likely soaked in liquid xanax not weed

The gummies were more than likely soaked in liquid xanax not weed
Gummy Bears are terrible for your digestive track... maybe he did have a seizure from eating too many

Gummy Bears are terrible for your digestive track... maybe he did have a seizure from eating too many
Remarkably and incredibly doubtful
Ive eaten family packs of skittles on flights and felt like $1,000,000 for about an hour and then slept for 6.
Xanax laced gummy bears are a real and very dangerous thing

Amazing how trouble just keeps finding some people. More amazing is that some idiot GM will pay these guys $$$$ to be on their team despite their troubled history.

Remarkably and incredibly doubtful
Ive eaten family packs of skittles on flights and felt like $1,000,000 for about an hour and then slept for 6.
Xanax laced gummy bears are a real and very dangerous thing
Skittles arent the same product as gummy bears. And im sure they likely were soaked/mixed with some stupidity as you mentioned.

i brought up the digestive difficulties because I know lifters/body builders who pound gummy bears to manipulate their body with timed rushes of insulin to catalyze muscle repair. Issue is, your body can’t break that material down properly and it can be a digestive horror story if you eat too much.

I ate a 5lb bag in 6 hours, ill debunk this right now.
Thats disgusting hahaha but no I know multiple friends who have issues with this

Edibles don't do what it did to Dion. He ate an entire pack of gummy bears. If it comes out that he's a diabetic, a lot of people are going to have apologizing to do.

wouldn’t a diabetic seizure be because of low blood sugar where as a pack of gummies would increase your blood sugar level?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom