Dion is no longer in shape | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Dion is no longer in shape

The problem with dion is that he read that he was a lottery pick in December and hasn't looked the same since. There's a reason players shouldn't read the headlines.
Add to that the THRONGS of teen girls and star that tell him how incredible he is on twitter. Even after bad games he has had they fill his head with delusions of grandeur.

Dion didn't play great either...he looks slower than he did 6 weeks ago. He also took a couple of horrendous jacks out of the framework of the offense. He's gone a little MeShaun in the past couple weeks.
Personally , I feel when we played MCW and Rak in the early part of the season we were unstoppable . Since then this team is really struggling . Go 9 deep and we win it all .

Could it have anything to do with the fact that we were wearing grey jerseys?
10596495-standard.jpg

Made all our players look strange and somewhat square

They tried, but took it from the wrong guy, some dude named Paul Allen.
Armory, new avitar? nice. Who was that other gar smokin "dude" anyhow?

You know I agree completely...I haven't held any pics side by side but I could have sworn he looked more cut earlier in the season.

I was thinking the exact same thing last night watching the game when they showed him lining up for a FT that he looked "out of shape" - keep in mind when I say this that he is still in better shape than 99% of the general population but still compared to earlier this year I think it is true.
Triche still looks cut, and it didn't seem to be much if an advantage last night.

After reading all the posts I've come to the conclusion that the weight has gone to his head.

PeteCalvin: There is definitely something to the opposing defenses compacting but there is also something to Dion's stomach expanding.

My stomach is expanding too, but that doesn't stop me from collecting jocks with my nasty jukes. ;)

I saw Dion during warm ups at the RAC wearing just a t-shirt, and he looked like he could bench a Mini Cooper. Maybe he added muscle weight?

I swear Triche put his sneaks on the wrong feet last night.

THAT'S IT!!!! It was THE SHOES!!! Dion was the only one not to wear the new neon orange shoes! And it showed. He slipped at least 3 times. Bad move, Dion. Neon makes your feet look faster.

I agree it seemBs ever since dion hurt his hand he has slacked off a little. I wish JB would use MCW a little more.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
McCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom