Dion leads Cavs to finals | Syracusefan.com

Dion leads Cavs to finals

You can't help but smile at the end.

Dion's going to have a very nice NBA career. In addition to having a ton of talent, he's turned out to be a coachable kid [wouldn't have guessed that his rocky frosh year], he loves the game, and he works hard at improving. Those are all good ingredients in the recipe for success.

this is the perfect opportunity for dion to bond with brown and have him develop trust in dion. Irving is a bigtime talent but Dion has the kinda moxie that your SG should and can handle a heavier load. The Cavs have assembled a really nice team this year. If they get Bynum healthy they have a lot if firepower out there. If Bennett develops (which i think he will ) they have a really solid rotation with jack and zeller as well.

Does Dion have a tick in his right shoulder that I wasn't aware of?

this is the perfect opportunity for dion to bond with brown and have him develop trust in dion. Irving is a bigtime talent but Dion has the kinda moxie that your SG should and can handle a heavier load. The Cavs have assembled a really nice team this year. If they get Bynum healthy they have a lot if firepower out there. If Bennett develops (which i think he will ) they have a really solid rotation with jack and zeller as well.
There has been talk that Andrew won't be fit enough to play this season.

There has been talk that Andrew won't be fit enough to play this season.

i heard the same- i wonder if he will have to just give it up- oden is still out there for a fourth chance but i dont see it working out for him either.

i heard the same- i wonder if he will have to just give it up- oden is still out there for a fourth chance but i dont see it working out for him either.
One report said that his knees are a mess. Such a shame because the kid has talent and when healthy he's a force.

One report said that his knees are a mess. Such a shame because the kid has talent and when healthy he's a force.

it really is a shame- did he come with health risks out of hs? i couldnt remember- other than at one point he was supposedly headed to uconn and then went straight to the draft.

just reading that bio it doesnt seem possible he has been in the league that long- wow does time fly by after college.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom