Dion Waiters | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Dion Waiters

Would have had an NCAA ring too if we just played Fab

Seeing the blatant cheating of some of these coaches that have been recorded - and nothing happens!! - has me thinking the same. Cuse and Kentucky were definitely the two best teams all year. Ohio State was good, but with refs that aren’t crooked and Fab Melo playing, its very likely that we beat them. Would’ve at least been in the final four. From there it was Kansas, again we were better than them all year, and Kentucky - which would’ve been 50/50 IMO. They had the best player, but for once we were just as deep and loaded as them and...we had the better game coach.

Does he for sure get a ring? How many games did he dress for? I'm sure he does but who decides on who gets a ring and who doesn't?

Does he for sure get a ring? How many games did he dress for? I'm sure he does but who decides on who gets a ring and who doesn't?

Doesn’t matter if he dressed for any.
He was on the roster. They won a ‘ship.
Dion gets a ring. :cool:

Now - as to former players who were traded, left, or got injured during the season -
honestly, I dunno if it’s the front office and/or coaches & players who decide who does - or does not - get a ring.

When was the last time Dion played?

The bubble?

Attempting a comeback after not playing in the NBA for 3 years at age 31 would not be easy for anyone. I can’t imagine it would be easy to stay in shape that long especially for Dion. Did Dion play anywhere recently?

If he's decided to work, there's no reason he couldn't get himself in shape. 31 isn't young but it's not old yet either. There's no reason he couldn't help someone if he's humble and willing to kill whatever role a team asks him to play.

Has looked heavy on his instagram of recent. Would be surprised if anyone shows real interest.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom