Dion Waiters | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Dion Waiters

His Miami mansion went up for sale this spring for 18 million. He will be fine if he gets/got the asking price.
Not if he bought it for $25 million five years ago

Either way, I hope a guy who made $67 million in his career doesn't actually "need" to sell his house to avoid being out of money.

I hope he's just going a different route, as maturity sometimes brings different priorities.

His Miami mansion went up for sale this spring for 18 million. He will be fine if he gets/got the asking price.
I'm don't want to live in Miami but I might look into buying Dion's place for a VRBO rental.

If he can still ball, I think his best fit is still Miami. The Heat lost Max Strus, Gabe Vincent, traded Victor Oladipo, may be trading Tyler Herro, and who knows where Lillard will land. Dion will have to take on a minimum contract to prove himself again.

Wow. Telling a reporter these things would be hard for anybody, but especially for a guy like Dion whose whole persona was about attitude, swagger and confidence. It would be hard not to be impressed by that. I've always rooted for him, but now I'll root harder and without worrying about face palm moments.

My favorite part was where he said "I explained that being a professional also meant biting your tongue and not always saying what's on your mind." If he could teach this lesson to all the kids coming up we'd really be onto something (and plenty of old folks too)...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom