discussion...what would our record be w/ Kentucky's schedule??? | Syracusefan.com

discussion...what would our record be w/ Kentucky's schedule???

Cusedad2X

Scout Team
I know it's fun to piss on Kentucky now...lol But what does everyone think our record would be with their schedule to this point in the season??/ They are 1-6. (smirking--haha)
Moorehead @ Rupp
Richmond @ Rupp
Kansas neutral court
G-tech in Atlanta
ND @ Rupp
North Carolina neutral court
@Louisville

I'd guess 3-4.. with our long early covid layoff...yikes maybe even 2-5.

I’m not super impressed with Kansas or UNC... but I do question how we would have matched up size wise against them without Sidibe

I know it's fun to piss on Kentucky now...lol But what does everyone think our record would be with their schedule to this point in the season??/ They are 1-6. (smirking--haha)
Moorehead @ Rupp
Richmond @ Rupp
Kansas neutral court
G-tech in Atlanta
ND @ Rupp
North Carolina neutral court
@Louisville

I'd guess 3-4.. with our long early covid layoff...yikes maybe even 2-5.
38-1

Who the fluck cares.
Most delusional fan base in college basketball. Your school in in Kentucky FFS. The only reason anyone goes there is to tour the bourbon trail.
The problem Cal has is all those guys expected the draft and when your busts and it doesn't work out like its scripted you are going to have major issues.

I guess you forgot about your opinions above... see your 2 quotes from the Kentucky implosion thread.

At least 3 losses. Bryant, Rutgers and Buffalo would all beat them.

Never know obviously...different times, rosters game locations, etc. So, we are all just speculating.
Not too sure on UB... Mballa would have had a lot tougher time against all the bigs on UK. He had his way with us. Rutgers??? I have no faith in that team (especially missing their best guard - as when we played them). Bryant, underestimate an opponent and maybe a loss.

Never know obviously...different times, rosters game locations, etc. So, we are all just speculating.
Not too sure on UB... Mballa would have had a lot tougher time against all the bigs on UK. He had his way with us. Rutgers??? I have no faith in that team (especially missing their best guard - as when we played them). Bryant, underestimate an opponent and maybe a loss.

And who were we missing. Chicken little. They are top 15 in the country period.

Last edited:
There always has to be a guy like this

1609094034610.png

TBF I have frequently played that role. So don’t feel bad op.

You don’t get it.

We would be favored in 4 games, but these types of threads are par for the course for you.
Par for the course????
Ok Bud...AND UK was favoured in all...So your point??

And who we we missing. Chicken little. They are top 15 in the country period.
Chicken little?? Could make some good $$ selling whatever your on. Every post I read of yours is a grammatical nightmare.
Ok we we. You win...Rutgers is elite...not.

Chicken little?? Could make some good $$ selling whatever your on. Every post I read of yours is a grammatical nightmare.
Ok we we. You win...Rutgers is elite...not.

Yeah I don’t always proofread my posts. Who the fluck cares. You got me. By the way it’s you’re, not your.

Have you watched both Rutgers and Kentucky this year? Forget the names on the jerseys and watch them play.
To be honest, I've only seen Rutgers vs. SU and part of another game. They've won a few good conference games. However, that conference will beat each other up all year long. The league looks solid.
Kentucky, I've watched and cheered against 3-4 games. UK lost to Kansas, Louisville and ND by a total of 7 points. I wouldn't want to play them or their schedule.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom