Disgusting | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Disgusting

Those Penn St people are sick in the head. Who sat in a meeting and thought it would be a good idea to do this? And how are they still employed?

To one-up them Temple should make Bill Cosby as an honorary captain for this game and send him out for the coin toss.

120713pennstate-report.jpg

paterno.jpg

That place is a cespool, I am surprised they won't be honoring Sandusky the next week.

Shhhh, not so loud, they might hear you and actually do that. They did win a lot of games when he was an assistant there, that's all that matters at PSU

Sounds like someone is a little low in their donation quota.

Seal that place off, sell it to whatever country wants it for 1 cent on the dollar.

Is anyone really surprised though...

Because what happened on the field had no consequences off the field ... honoring a winning coach is honoring the reason for covering up Sandusky's horrible acts. If Joe Pa was a loser then Sandusky's acts would be the reason for booting him to the curb.

Over, and over, and over again.

How many childhoods ended in that cesspit? I would not flinch if the Overlords pulled a Childhood's End on that stadium.

Wow.

From Wikipedia - In psychology, cognitive dissonance is the mental stress or discomfort experienced by an individual who holds two or more contradictory beliefs, ideas, or values at the same time; performs an action that is contradictory to one or more beliefs, ideas, or values; or is confronted by new information that conflicts with existing beliefs, ideas, or values.[1][2]

That place is simply f***ed up. I'll root against them forever - even when they play the Ohio State's of the world. Never enjoyed my visits there in the late '80's - other than painting some Lions orange. Always felt really insular. Nothing has changed. SMH.

Is anyone really surprised though...
They're definitely in that special place where no matter how outlandish whatever it is happens, you're pretty sure it's believable.

I think they should put his statue back but put another statue behind it of Sandusky abusing a kid.

I share everyone's absolute disdain for everything Penn St, but I have to ask... Does the title of the thread refer to info tweeted? Or the fact that an admin of the board decided to start the 1,000th thread about the topic? Why continue to promote this negative topic ad nauseum.

Without looking, I'll cliff's notes the responses to this topic for you:
  • "Are they honoring Sandusky next week?"
  • "I hear they're letting children into the game for free."
  • "Ped St this, Ped St that."
  • "Fans/alumni of Ped St are, all-inclusively, inbred child molesters by association."
  • "I hear they're raffling off tickets for 7 lucky boys to get a tour of the showers..."
The only awareness your thread will bring to the topic at hand is that our own fan base stoops pretty low to reflect sarcasm and/or commentary that is nearly as disgusting at this point. While not on the same level, our fan base really shouldn't be throwing stones at glass houses given some not so positive things that have come out since that scandal broke.

Why don't we just sit back and enjoy the fact that James Franklin is still employed and seemingly is burying the program into mediocrity on his own?

Orangepace said:
I share everyone's absolute disdain for everything Penn St, but I have to ask... Does the title of the thread refer to info tweeted? Or the fact that an admin of the board decided to start the 1,000th thread about the topic? Why continue to promote this negative topic ad nauseum. Without looking, I'll cliff's notes the responses to this topic for you: [*]"Are they honoring Sandusky next week?" [*]"I hear they're letting children into the game for free." [*]"Ped St this, Ped St that." [*]"Fans/alumni of Ped St are, all-inclusively, inbred child molesters by association." [*]"I hear they're raffling off tickets for 7 lucky boys to get a tour of the showers..." The only awareness your thread will bring to the topic at hand is that our own fan base stoops pretty low to reflect sarcasm and/or commentary that is nearly as disgusting at this point. While not on the same level, our fan base really shouldn't be throwing stones at glass houses given some not so positive things that have come out since that scandal broke. Why don't we just sit back and enjoy the fact that James Franklin is still employed and seemingly is burying the program into mediocrity on his own?

1,000th thread? I'm not sure this has been talked about for awhile and this honoring of paterno was a new event. So I don't get the point of that post.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom