Disgusting | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Disgusting

I love that Penn St has regressed so much as a football power that the only reason they're relevant is because of Sandusky and JoePa.

F em.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

The end of a courageous article by Mike Wise:

"It’s not up to the Penn State community – the unaffected fan in the stadium’s third row – to decide how Paterno’s legacy should be treated. It’s not up to his widow, Sue Paterno, who persuaded the university to have this weekend.

It’s up to the men who were molested. They get to decide."

Penn State doesn’t get to decide JoePa’s legacy: I know

Penn State embodies the absolute worst elements of collegiate sports.

Nowhere else does the drum beat of win at all costs, academics, discipline, morality be d***ed beat as loudly, as clearly, and as consistently. PSU is the beacon on the hill and the light in the dark room for all the wrong reasons.

This move is unfortunate, and sadly predictable.

Penn State embodies the absolute worst elements of collegiate sports.

Nowhere else does the drum beat of win at all costs, academics, discipline, morality be d***ed beat as loudly, as clearly, and as consistently. PSU is the beacon on the hill and the light in the dark room for all the wrong reasons.

This move is unfortunate, and sadly predictable.
Beware of those institutions / programs which portray themselves as a beacon of virtue, for they have the farthest to fall.

Your typical "Friday News Dump". Penn St goes to a new low and Jay Paterno actually quoted Lincoln. Give me a break!

Fortunately, I saw this comment below announcement:

"Let us strive to not protect pedophiles in the name of football wins."

At least someone gets it.

Your typical "Friday News Dump". Penn St goes to a new low and Jay Paterno actually quoted Lincoln. Give me a break!

I love that bit about '...while some have tried to affix my motives...' BS. The guy has built what passes for a career on kissing his father's butt, even as his father is in his grave. He's written at least two books about St. Joe. And he's joining the board for one purpose--to try to whitewash what JoePa did and didn't do.

No shock he got elected, though. All the Ped State apologists want to whitewash the whole thing as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom