Class of 2020 - DL Akheem Mesidor (ON) Transferring from WVU | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 DL Akheem Mesidor (ON) Transferring from WVU

Originally from Ottawa. Played HS in Florida. Maybe the Cuse Canada guys can sway him.

Nevermind on my post above. The WVU athletics page shows different defensive stats that make more sense.

1648753670379.png

This young man was a 100% crystal ball pick for us up until a couple of weeks before signing day in 2020. I read somewhere that former defensive line coach Vince Reynolds was the lead recruiter and had upset him in some type text message and that was enough to lose Mesidor and he signed with WV. So with Reynolds gone I feel we have a shot here.

This young man was a 100% crystal ball pick for us up until a couple of weeks before signing day in 2020. I read somewhere that former defensive line coach Vince Reynolds was the lead recruiter and had upset him in some type text message and that was enough to lose Mesidor and he signed with WV. So with Reynolds gone I feel we have a shot here.
Yup. He was a silent commit for 2 months.

USC offered. Really for me it's a matter of if he wants to play closer to home. If that is a big factor then Cuse makes a lot of sense.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom