Class of 2024 - DL David McMorris (DC) Flipped to UPenn | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 DL David McMorris (DC) Flipped to UPenn

OFFERED >DAVID MCMORRIS 2024 GONZAGA COLLEGE HS, WASINGTON, DC
#33 6' 2" 255 DE/DT/DL

600x200

FcLAAbZWIAI1wWk

OFFERS - BROWN, DARTMOUTH, CORNELL, PENN, SU, PITT, VT, WAKE, WV, KENT ST, TOLEDO, LIBERTY

ASSETS PER HUDL FILM:
SOLIDLY BUILT
VERY POWERFUL
VERY STRONG
HS TACKLING MACHINE
VERY FAST OFF LOS
SMART
HIGH FB IQ
CONSTANTLY IN B'FIELD SACKING QB / TACKLING RB
WILL FIGHT OFF TWO BLOCKERS & MAKE SACK
GREAT MOVES AT DE TO GET TO QB
WILL GET BY MUCH BIGGER OL TO GET TACKLE
CAN'T STOP HIM IN HIS HS LEAGUE

GREAT OFFER

Last edited:
Last edited:
Reactions: CIL
Three oranges ? Him and the kid from DE. Am I missing someone who is already made it known?

Is it three from the weekend or three overall? Because aren’t those two brothers committed? Plus the OL? Wouldn’t it be six?

Three oranges ? Him and the kid from DE. Am I missing someone who is already made it known?
I think those are just generic Oranges and count doesn't matter. The staff usually does the count right? Babers tweet had just one Orange so maybe the staff is totaling them at the moment. They don't usually do it from the Cuse FB Recruiting account do they?

Is it three from the weekend or three overall? Because aren’t those two brothers committed? Plus the OL? Wouldn’t it be six?

I think the official number is 5. We had a RB, but he soft decommitted [still in play, but he wants to explore some other options].

Of course, there might be some other camp commits that we're not currently aware of, so the number is a moving target.

When in doubt always check the scholarship rundown thread of OrangeXtreme

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom