Class of 2024 - DL David McMorris (DC) Flipped to UPenn | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 DL David McMorris (DC) Flipped to UPenn

I think the official number is 5. We had a RB, but he soft decommitted [still in play, but he wants to explore some other options].

Of course, there might be some other camp commits that we're not currently aware of, so the number is a moving target.

So does that mean the Dye kids are not takes?

So does that mean the Dye kids are not takes?

Not sure I understand. There was a RB from PA who was our first early commit. He has decommitted, but remains in play.

The Dye brothers are different commits.

Not sure I understand. There was a RB from PA who was our first early commit. He has decommitted, but remains in play.

The Dye brothers are different commits.

Post #12 has 3 oranges. We’re supposed to have 5 commitments. Shouldnt that be 5 oranges then, or does the 3 orange tweet not mean anything?

(I also wondered maybe if the 3 oranges are from the weekend.)

Hope this kid can recruit more good players from his school. Keep them coming.

Dohn just gave him a 3 star/87.5 rating, highest for our early group of commits (he just gave Graham an 86.5)
It would be nice if we could get Cooper and Torrence back in the class because both are shaping up to be really solid regional recruits. I think if they were in the class right now our class would be rated in the 40’s.

It would be nice if we could get Cooper and Torrence back in the class because both are shaping up to be really solid regional recruits. I think if they were in the class right now our class would be rated in the 40’s.
Hope we recruit over both.

Dohn just gave him a 3 star/87.5 rating, highest for our early group of commits (he just gave Graham an 86.5)
Those are two pretty high numbers from him. In comparison to out 2023 freshman Mcmorris would be our highest rated recruit and Graham would fall in at second highest after Daniels.

Last edited:
This is a great pickup. 1st step is the commit, 2nd step is holding on to these guys so far from being able to sign.

This is a great pickup. 1st step is the commit, 2nd step is holding on to these guys so far from being able to sign.
True. Same as always. No reason to dwell on the negative possibility of that happening though just because he's a good commit. Seems to me he and his family seem very happy with his commitment so I'm guessing he sticks with us.

True. Same as always. No reason to dwell on the negative possibility of that happening though just because he's a good commit. Seems to me he and his family seem very happy with his commitment so I'm guessing he sticks with us.

Maybe that’s how my post came across but wasn’t my intent. Just pointing out with so long to go before signing day, the commit is great and the staff still has the 2nd half of the battle to go.

1700871697134.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom