Perry Fr 6-3 245

DT
Lockett Jr 6-3 270
Darton R-Jr 5-11 268
EF-C R-So 6-4 267
Barclay R-So 6-7 277
Hough R-So 6-3 315
Bassette R-Fr 6-0 260

Overall young group, but three deep with returning significant experience. Need to get bigger, stronger, and more explosive, which can be expected with a group this young. This is a development program, need to coach kids up.

‘Just like Wr no need to add from a numbers perspective, but if you can add an obvious upgrade, meaning a starter, then do it, but it’s not like last year at all.

Needed to replace five upperclassman that left the program this last season. 180 degrees from there going into next year.

Last edited:
Would like to see each of those DT's put on 20-30 lbs of healthy weight, and keep their quickness before the start of next season. Too many games late down the stretch where we were blown 3 yards deep on the snap and the RB picked up an easy 5 yards per carry.

Let's just hope that nolton doesn't go for that transfer portal! You know of course we have all the players that are good and definitely can contribute but he is a special talent I think and I just don't want to see him go before we even get a chance to experience what he can do in the wireless Dome.
Like I was saying before another great idea by the NCAA about that stupid transfer portal because it just there's no cat has no continuity whatsoever or at least it's lacking for pretty much every team makes the coaches job probably that definitely that much harder but maybe coaches will earn those millions each year and the handful who actually would ask/take that 10 million a year LOL" but that is a whole nother story"
and the turnover is just crazy like I said

Yep. Buffalo Cuse said Perry is playing at 268 I believe and he is clearly a gym guy.
If all the word on him is anywhere near being true he will be can impact player next year.

DE
Okechukwu R-Sr 6-4 268
Linton R-Jr 6-5 219
Geer R-So 6-6 233
Simmons R-So 6-4 257
Jobity So 6-4 247
Jaquez So 6-4 250
Nolton R-Fr 6-5 252
Smith Fr 6-5 230
Perry Fr 6-3 245

DT
Lockett Jr 6-3 270
Darton R-Jr 5-11 268
EF-C R-So 6-4 267
Barclay R-So 6-7 277
Hough R-So 6-3 315
Bassette R-Fr 6-0 260

Overall young group, but three deep with returning significant experience. Need to get bigger, stronger, and more explosive, which can be expected with a group this young. This is a development program, need to coach kids up.

‘Just like Wr no need to add from a numbers perspective, but if you can add an obvious upgrade, meaning a starter, then do it, but it’s not like last year at all.

Needed to replace five upperclassman that left the program this last season. 180 degrees from there going into next year.

Assuming those that were injured are on track to come back healthy, then yeah, no need to add. But of course if there's a good fit in the portal, pound away.

Did Barclay play at all this year? Injured?

Any news on Hough's rehab?

If all the word on him is anywhere near being true he will be can impact player next year.
I think he is playing in the dome this Sunday. His tape looks really good and because he is a workout warrior he looks bigger than 268. He definitely checks size, physicality boxes.

Did Barclay play at all this year? Injured?

Any news on Hough's rehab?
Barclay suffered an injury to arm/hand area. Really slowed him down. He played DT in HS so he does understand the position despite moving over from the OL. Next year should be a year he pushes for PT.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom