Class of 2021 - DL George Rooks (NJ) Portal from Michigan to BC | Page 13 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 DL George Rooks (NJ) Portal from Michigan to BC

Not sure. I think we are in pretty good shape along the line now with the new additions and injured guys coming back. To me it depends on how many spots we have left. I would like to see a portal WR, TEor 2, a starting Center maybe, and 2 dbacks.

After this year, can never have 2 many D-linemen
Fair enough, the trenches are were allot of injuries occur and if you lose the trenches it tough to win. I just want some other nice pieces before we run out of seats.

Edit: Extreme has pinned on the football board the roster with updates as well as the staff. For those of you wondering its really helpful.

Last edited:
IMO, it’s also never a bad thing to be able to give these guys some breaks during a game so they’re fresh in the 4th Q and fresh at the end of the season. Can never have enough schollies on either line if they can contribute
Yeah White at the start of the season had a pretty steady rotation going. Heck even after injuries guys like Jobity, Simmons, Jaquez….White liked having fresh legs out there to keep the speed up.

Defensive line help and legacy. You absolutely make room.
Yeah defensive line sure but I am less in love with the whole legacy thing than others. Legacy was not to important the first time around and historically legacy has not been of important to any of the kids. Fans like it but seems to me allot of the kids want to make their own name. I am with you on the defense line though if numbers make it important.

Yeah defensive line sure but I am less in love with the whole legacy thing than others. Legacy was not to important the first time around and historically legacy has not been of important to any of the kids. Fans like it but seems to me allot of the kids want to make their own name. I am with you on the defense line though if numbers make it important.
We have a huge legacy recruit next year from NYC. Brown is a big recruit for us next year. A lot of schools involved.

We have a huge legacy recruit next year from NYC. Brown is a big recruit for us next year. A lot of schools involved.
Yep that’s true. Hey if he wants to join us great. For me legacy is secondary thats all. Certainly a nice side story if he comes here but the guy can ball and top programs want him. If he decides to be the unicorn and come to Syracuse because he is a legacy and that’s important to him then great. I just want a guy with his talent. This Alabama transfer we just picked up when he came out was a Top 150 player.

Why would we not go after him. I remember a cancer dinner a few years back and Dino had words with a certain ex player. I maybe thought it was Rooks sr but I don’t exactly remember. I hope not cause this would be awesome cause I loved his pops.
Had words as in an argument? Seems like a weird setting to have one.

Not sure. I think we are in pretty good shape along the line now with the new additions and injured guys coming back. To me it depends on how many spots we have left. I would like to see a portal WR, TEor 2, a starting Center maybe, and 2 dbacks.
...(sing with me now) and a partridge in a pear tree

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom