Class of 2021 - DL George Rooks (NJ) Portal from Michigan to BC | Page 14 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 DL George Rooks (NJ) Portal from Michigan to BC

Had words as in an argument? Seems like a weird setting to have one.
What I heard was Dino was talking And someone was talking in back and they had words. A few years ago I believe. Hopefully it’s all under table.

Well, it's an interesting development at minimum.

No idea whether the Rooks would consider Syracuse, but I have to believe our coaching staff would be all over this.

As others have mentioned, if we could somehow convince this kid to play at his dad's alma mater plus the Alabama transfer -- our very solid depth at DL would ratchet up an increment in terms of both quality and depth.

Amazing how the portal provides the opportunity to upgrade with highly rated players like this. Out-and-out free agency. Risk / reward.

Great video? Come home young man!
1670988170780.jpeg

money3189 had indicated the staff kept in touch with him. Do I have that right?

To be clear -- wasn't calling any posters out or anything, I was just asking the question [i.e. are we actively pursuing him, or are our fans just focused on him because of the legacy status?].

To be clear -- wasn't calling any posters out or anything, I was just asking the question [i.e. are we actively pursuing him, or are our fans just focused on him because of the legacy status?].
It seems to be they are pursuing him.

Yesterday, there was a lot of buzz about a new commit was to be announced momentarily.

All quiet this morning.

Does anyone have any update?

Yesterday, there was a lot of buzz about a new commit was to be announced momentarily.

All quiet this morning.

Does anyone have any update?
Gould, the CB transfer from Nebraska announced he is coming here

Gould, the CB transfer from Nebraska announced he is coming here
Good point.

Yes- this was good news, but I may have misread and thought that there was yet another announcement that was close to happening.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom