Class of 2021 - DL George Rooks (NJ) Portal from Michigan to BC | Page 15 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 DL George Rooks (NJ) Portal from Michigan to BC

Yes there is one more from the 5 we know happened this past weekend
In the Scholarship Rundown I only see 4 announced. More, C-J, Ingraham and Gould. Was there a 5th announced?

The curse continues.
FBFED8A9-7C3B-4611-B210-732A90FF3A1B.gif

I’m not sure we seriously pursued Rooks. Staff likes what we have put together at DL.

Much greater need at getting bigger beef on the OL right now.

Agreed. Zero evidence to suggest otherwise.

Yep. I asked multiple times if he was actually visiting or anything and got crickets so I think people were just jumping to conclusions.
Legacy, position of need, some interest original recruitment. Hope springs eternal

I think we still have some strong additions to the dline in this class. Perry, 00, Ingraham and Gordon. Ingraham was a top 150 player per Tom. If those ACL repairs are solid which I would expect from a place like Bama, the guy has the potential to be a game impacting type player for us. Perry will just hurt people. I am happy with who we pulled in.

I’m not sure we seriously pursued Rooks. Staff likes what we have put together at DL.

Much greater need at getting bigger beef on the OL right now.
I think the fans' wishlist was not the same as the staff's when it comes to Rooks.

I think the fans' wishlist was not the same as the staff's when it comes to Rooks.
Well not to be harsh but everyone was assuming because he was a 4 star and went to Michigan that he was better than who we had or are recruiting. Blue chip kids do wash out as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom