Class of 2020 - DL Isaiah Raikes (NJ) Portal from USC to Auburn | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 DL Isaiah Raikes (NJ) Portal from USC to Auburn

ISAIAH RAIKES DL IN PORTAL FROM A&M
#34 DL 6' 1" 327
1790166998.0.jpg

Raikes appeared in every game each of the past two seasons, totaling 34 tackles, 4.5 tackles for loss and 1.5 sacks. While there likely would have been some playing time for Raikes as an Aggie in 2024, he also faced some stiff competition from younger players up front like Albert Regis, Gabriel Brownlow-Dindy and D.J. Hicks.

Raikes will have two years of eligibility remaining.

#34 DL
1790166998.0.jpg

1790166998.0.jpg

1790166998.0.jpg

Raikes appeared in every game each of the past two seasons, totaling 34 tackles, 4.5 tackles for loss and 1.5 sacks. While there likely would have been some playing time for Raikes as an Aggie in 2024, he also faced some stiff competition from younger players up front like Albert Regis, Gabriel Brownlow-Dindy and D.J. Hicks.

I believe it's 1 year eligibility

Some combination of barnes/chappell/harris along with this kid and our defense is going to be scary good
He was largely a specials guy at A&M so not sure how that translates here but we need upperclassmen at the position regardless.

When Fran mentioned, “more are on the way” I believe he was talking about guys like him. There’s more portal kids coming.
Bolstering the roster with upper classmen would be huge. I think he pulled just about every highly ranked guy he could from high school in the two weeks since he's been here. Next year's freshman class could blow this one away, if we have a good season. With a weak schedule, it's all lined up. Those transfers could help ensure a great season and pave the foundation for years of success to come.

#34 DL 6' 1" 327
1790166998.0.jpg

He's a 1 year guy Bill. Redshirted in 2020 so he missed the COVID exemption. Played in each of the last 3 seasons 12 games each.

He's a 1 year guy Bill. Redshirted in 2020 so he missed the COVID exemption. Played in each of the last 3 seasons 12 games each.
To be fair, BillSU "write up" is a direct copy and paste from the SB Nations Aggies Football recruiting site. It's not Bill who is saying Raikes has 2 years of eligibility.

SB Nation

This would be a huge addition. The middle of line needs fixed, I’m not going to toss a stray shot at a board fav that currently plays around there but the size alone would be massive. Need ACC size, not MAC.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom