Class of 2021 - DL Jared Verse (PA) Transferring from Albany to FSU | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 DL Jared Verse (PA) Transferring from Albany to FSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he leaves this weekend without a commitment we could be in trouble

But even if we get a commitment remember, he’s a transfer, so no paperwork or anything will be signed so he could easily flip

Got to think we have a good opportunity with him tho.

I would think SU would be a perfect spot for any talented player on the Defensive Line. White’s style of play, aggressive, multiple, fun. We should as much to offer him as anybody, especially when you consider the opportunity with the super seniors departing.

If he leaves this weekend without a commitment we could be in trouble

But even if we get a commitment remember, he’s a transfer, so no paperwork or anything will be signed so he could easily flip

Got to think we have a good opportunity with him tho.
I don’t expect him to commit this weekend. There’s another conference team that is really interested. I can see him waiting things out for them.

In our system, he can also show his ability to cover a receiver. He’s faster than most tight ends.

I don’t expect him to commit this weekend. There’s another conference team that is really interested. I can see him waiting things out for them.

I read somewhere that he had an FSU offer. Teams watch all tape of us before playing us. Someone was bound to pick up on him against us. He really stood out.

If FSU wants him they’re going to get him. Oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom