Class of 2021 - DL Jared Verse (PA) Transferring from Albany to FSU | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 DL Jared Verse (PA) Transferring from Albany to FSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
CL with the pre-dawn action.

Looks like somebody is bucking for a promotion…. ;)

Also - I really hope Jared Verse enjoys his OV this weekend so much, that he signs on the spot.

It's probably that pederast, Hanrahan.

Any updates on if JV is enjoying the Varsity?

The meta - verse

Think of the NIL possibilities!!!

… except the ‘company formerly known as BookFace’ and their horde of lawyers would slap a Cease & Desist on that before he even hit the Enter key.

It's a good idea to go where you're wanted the most. I bet we want him more than FSU does. Hopefully he'll sense that.

"It was good," Verse said. "Got to see a lot of the campus, the athletics facility of course, where we'd be living, everything like that. The part that stuck out to me the most was definitely the coaches, because I spent a lot of time with them. Transferring, I don't really need the whole freshman tour and everything like that. I know how that goes. I just really needed to talk to the coaches, understand what would be the best fit. But they really stood out to me with their knowledge of the game and how they perceive it and everything like that."

The two coaches that Verse spent the most time with were defensive coordinator Tony White and linebackers coach Chris Achuff.

...Verse is planning on deciding around the early National Signing Day (December 15th). It could happen within a couple of days of that date. Between now and then, he has visits scheduled to Houston this week and Florida State next weekend. He is also working on scheduling a visit with Iowa for this week.

Cuse got him to visit and gave their best pitch. Not much else to do but wait.
Yup. Sucks FSU gets a later visit, but the coaches did all they could outside signing him to a $1m NIL

Houston and FSU, that would be a heck of a recruiting win. He transfers here, he starts day one.

Front six of him, Lockett, Caleb, Thompson, Jones, and Wax.

Hell, if Jones goes, play him at LB.

Last edited:
Cuse got him to visit and gave their best pitch. Not much else to do but wait.
Yup. Sucks FSU gets a later visit, but the coaches did all they could outside signing him to a $1m NIL

I know I would want to be either first or last in a recruit's schedule order.

I'm also glad to hear he got what he was looking for in terms of his visit. He wanted to see and talk to coaches and that's what they did.

Let's gets this win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors