Class of 2020 DL Olasunkonmi Agunloye (NY) Offered

SU in Hershey

2nd String
There is a lot to like on his film, and that is an amazing frame to start with for DE or DT. DT seems more likely, but he has a quick burst and decent speed, so he could be a beast at DE. Looks raw. Can't speak to the competition, but I suspect it is lacking (maybe someone else can shed some light on this?). I like the bits I saw from the Spring Game on his HUDL page...but again, competition?

shu 49

Starter
I will take a chance on a kid like this. I saw some things in his film that stood out. Mainly his lateral movement and bend. Really impressive for a kid his size.
I would take a Chance too but rewatch it as I see he gets stopped at los every time and usually by a smaller kid by about 50 lbs. if I didn’t know better it’s a class c team or maybe b in nys. He doesn’t use hands well at all which can be taught. He is athletic and there are positives. Kinda shocked though we offered and didn’t watch him a bit more.

money3189

All American
I would take a Chance too but rewatch it as I see he gets stopped at los every time and usually by a smaller kid by about 50 lbs. if I didn’t know better it’s a class c team or maybe b in nys. He doesn’t use hands well at all which can be taught. He is athletic and there are positives. Kinda shocked though we offered and didn’t watch him a bit more.
Oh I saw that too. lol. Thats why I used the words "take a chance". He is a project. Im not sure how long he's played the game. He's very raw but that's what makes him attractive. You can mold him. It starts with his stance. He doesnt even have a proper one lol. This kid is just playing off basic instincts. He can be a 6'5 300 pound stud with a couple years of S&C and proper techniques taught to him.

Last edited:

kcsu

Hall of Fame
Oh I saw that too. lol. Thats why I used the words "take a chance". He is a project. Im not sure how long he's played the game. He's very raw but that's what makes him attractive. You can mold him. It starts with his stance. He doesnt even have a proper one lol. This kid is just playing off basic instincts. He can be a 6'5 300 pound stud with a couple years of S&C and proper techniques taught to him.
These are exactly the type of "raw" players Dino is so good at identifying. As a RS soph he is on the 2 deep playing lots of snaps. Starts as a junior and makes 3rd team All ACC or better as a Senior. 6th round NFL pick. Sticks and has a solid 8 year career. Go Cuse!

Top Bottom