Class of 2023 - DL Rashard Perry (NY) COMMITTED / SIGNED TO SYRACUSE (4/9/22) | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2023 DL Rashard Perry (NY) COMMITTED / SIGNED TO SYRACUSE (4/9/22)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think its laughable that anybody can rate this kid a mid 3 star. Maybe being just 6'-3" and 245 lbs he isn't prototypical height for a DE? I think if this kid had signed with Clemson or similar he'd be ranked a high 4 star. Its ridiculous to me that the services either don't evaluate properly or don't trust their eyes and only trust other offers they may see.

I think he is prototypical for what we need in our 3-3-5 on the D-Line and could easily play either DE or DT and excel in our scheme. He's so explosive and is going to be dominant here. I can't wait to bring him in.

I think its laughable that anybody can rate this kid a mid 3 star. Maybe being just 6'-3" and 245 lbs he isn't prototypical height for a DE? I think if this kid had signed with Clemson or similar he'd be ranked a high 4 star. Its ridiculous to me that the services either don't evaluate properly or don't trust their eyes and only trust other offers they may see.

I think he is prototypical for what we need in our 3-3-5 on the D-Line and could easily play either DE or DT and excel in our scheme. He's so explosive and is going to be dominant here. I can't wait to bring him in.
Let him lay low. He will keep grinding and grow from the slight. He's a competitor

Let him lay low. He will keep grinding and grow from the slight. He's a competitor
Yeah, who cares about those rankings? I mean, I do a little. But, I trust my own eyes and the evaluation of the coaches and some on here more.

I don't really care what this particular recruit is ranked. As long as he comes to Cuse all is good. But in general having higher rated recruits is a good thing for perception etc. But really I wasn't trying to say I want him rated higher. I'm just pointing out that rankings can be laughable sometimes.

With this dude’s size, nasty
streak, and that badass hair, I’m thinking his nickname has gotta be:

Predator.

1668297259564.jpeg

He hunts for sport.

Bennett came back to win after being down 14-0 at half. Perry was doubled and tripled teamed all game by McQuaid. Still made an impact. His first step is ridiculous. He is explosive and relentless. I don’t say this much but I will be surprised if he is not in the rotation next year.

Bennett came back to win after being down 14-0 at half. Perry was doubled and tripled teamed all game by McQuaid. Still made an impact. His first step is ridiculous. He is explosive and relentless. I don’t say this much but I will be surprised if he is not in the rotation next year.

So that big monster Perry will be tackling my beloved Northstars? :(:oops::confused:

CNS has a chance, don't let Rashard Perry dominate And double Jayden Lewis. They also need to control time of possesion and capitalize on redzone chances which they didn't do last year.

CNS has to bring their best.
Yes they do. Is there anyone on Cns that would possible be able to block Perry. I know they are always big, just not sure on oline talent.

CNS has a chance, don't let Rashard Perry dominate And double Jayden Lewis. They also need to control time of possesion and capitalize on redzone chances which they didn't do last year.
I was impressed with Lewis. At first their skill guys werent sticking out to me. Then they took over. Lewis was great on both sides of the ball. I didnt realize he was a Buffalo commit until after the game. The freshman DB they have has great feet and technique. I can see why he has early offers. I havent seen CNS play but I know they have been a power. I work with a guy that played for CNS. Proud alum. Should be a fun game to watch.

Yes they do. Is there anyone on Cns that would possible be able to block Perry. I know they are always big, just not sure on oline talent.
I havent seen CNS this year. Im gonna check them out later. Im sure there are some games on Youtube.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom