Class of 2023 - DL Will Norman (NJ) Portal from Marshall | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2023 DL Will Norman (NJ) Portal from Marshall

He OV’d to Florida in June.

This says he’s transferring to St. Frances Academy in Baltimore but I read another article that puts him at Eastside HS in NJ, But I’m not sure which one there are 2 that I find. 1 in Newark and one in Paterson.

He OV’d to Florida in June.

This says he’s transferring to St. Frances Academy in Baltimore but I read another article that puts him at Eastside HS in NJ, But I’m not sure which one there are 2 that I find. 1 in Newark and one in Paterson.

I saw one site had him at St Frances Academy, MD.
I just hope we land one of them.

The title of this thread is so confusing ‍-lol

I’ve seen threads where kids were offered by SU or verballed to SU - so had no idea what I was clicking on when I saw ‘verbal offered’ by SU

The title of this thread is so confusing ‍-lol

I’ve seen threads where kids were offered by SU or verballed to SU - so had no idea what I was clicking on when I saw ‘verbal offered’ by SU

Better?

Paterson Eastside is one historically tough school. The last Paterson kid I recall us taking was Shelton Prescott from Paterson Kennedy. Paterson has produced kids like Victor Cruz and Craig Ironhead Heyward.

This is Paterson Eastside

damage control
Lol exactly ….. but you gotta wonder if in the back of his head he is contemplating …. One school is within driving distance from home and one is a 20 hour trip. To some that matters, to some that does not. I like the fact that we are creating a relationship regardless, in this day and age with the amount of transfers, that’s understated I think. Just getting a relationship started with these 4 star guys, may result in a few of them coming your way in 2 years. Who knows!

Lol exactly ….. but you gotta wonder if in the back of his head he is contemplating …. One school is within driving distance from home and one is a 20 hour trip. To some that matters, to some that does not. I like the fact that we are creating a relationship regardless, in this day and age with the amount of transfers, that’s understated I think. Just getting a relationship started with these 4 star guys, may result in a few of them coming your way in 2 years. Who knows!

That’s the JAB crootin plan.

Most of our footballl transfers we didn’t have much relationship w prior.

Shrader, AET, Roscoe come to mind immediately.

That’s the JAB crootin plan.

Most of our footballl transfers we didn’t have much relationship w prior.

Shrader, AET, Roscoe come to mind immediately.
Shrader we actually were involved with / offered out of high school before he started getting SEC offers.

But the vast majority of portal kids we’ve landed didn’t have a prior relationship / weren’t previously offered by us. Shrader and Alijah Clark are two of the exceptions. Del Rio Wilson had an offer from us but I don’t remember him as a recruit.

Shrader we actually were involved with / offered out of high school before he started getting SEC offers.

But the vast majority of portal kids we’ve landed didn’t have a prior relationship / weren’t previously offered by us. Shrader and Alijah Clark are two of the exceptions. Del Rio Wilson had an offer from us but I don’t remember him as a recruit.
DRW had offers from everyone.

He came in so late and out of nowhere I feel like he gets overlooked. Just one class ago he was ranked higher than any recruit we've gotten in 15 years or so?
Oh, 100%. If we landed a recruit of his ranking out of highschool we'd all have been going bananas.

He's definitely under the radar. Not a bad thing, it hopefully means he'll be free to find his own game without the expectation that he's wearing some kind of crown.

I think people are looking at it like when Shrader goes, it's open competition between him, Lamson, Sellers, and Morgan, and let the best man win. If we were getting him right out of highschool though I'm certain we'd be touting him as our next Donovan McNabb.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom