Class of 2023 - DL Will Norman (NJ) Portal from Marshall | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2023 DL Will Norman (NJ) Portal from Marshall

interesting. Rutgers offered Mr. Norman when Fran Brown was still at Rutgers. Norman also took a Visit to Cuse in September of 2022.

6-4 300 on the Florida roster. Played in 1st 4 games then took the redshirt.

With proper dedication to S&C...oh wait, nevermind.

I remember thinking that we had a legitimate shot at Norman when he was in HS, due to the inroads we were making in the Camden area. Would be nice to land him on the rebound.
seems like the type of kid that Fran Brown would be all over. A NJ kid that went big SEC out of HS and now wants a new start

Prayers to him and his family firstly.

Secondly, I think this is legit the caliber of transfer we should expect under Fran. I think we are going to be second chance U for northeast kids (specifically NJ) who went south and wanna be closer to home after the honeymoon stage wore off.

Prayers to him and his family firstly.

Secondly, I think this is legit the caliber of transfer we should expect under Fran. I think we are going to be second chance U for northeast kids (specifically NJ) who went south and wanna be closer to home after the honeymoon stage wore off.
I'd argue this is the caliber of transfer that we MUST get with Fran. That's his reputation, this is why he was hired. If we don't immediately start pulling some top 500 guys out of portal I personally will be even more concerned with how this is going to work

I'm not going to count chickens with any highly rated transfer. Despite Brown's reputation, I need to see it before I'll believe it.

But this would be great.

I'm not going to count chickens with any highly rated transfer. Despite Brown's reputation, I need to see it before I'll believe it.

But this would be great.
Money talks

Money talks

More like: we don't know what types of systems Brown will run [the podcast suggested 4-2-5], what types of players he'll prefer as system fits, which other players he might be connected to from the transfer portal, etc.

And on top of all that, what the players' choices are. The NJ connection seems to suggest that Norman will be a guy we take a close look at, but who knows? Maybe Norman would prefer to go somewhere else. Maybe he isn't a "fit" for the 4-2-5. Maybe Brown will prioritize other DL who enter the portal, or have prospects from Georgia in mind.

Hard to say before we see some dominoes topple.

I'd argue this is the caliber of transfer that we MUST get with Fran. That's his reputation, this is why he was hired. If we don't immediately start pulling some top 500 guys out of portal I personally will be even more concerned with how this is going to work
I think that’s a little bit over the top.

Norman is the #1 overall transfer in the portal right now. To say this is the caliber transfer we NEED to get isn’t true. We need to get better players? But Top 25-70 portal kids would be just fine I am sure of it.

I had a friend who use to ask every beautiful women he saw out. Got rejected a lot. Didn’t bother him the slightest to be rejected. Now every once and a while he surprised us all.
Probably won’t get him but man I trust Fran and E to at least get a visit if they shoot their shot.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom