Do Wildhack and JB have a heart-to-heart in the morning? | Syracusefan.com

Do Wildhack and JB have a heart-to-heart in the morning?

Said it in the game thread. It may be Bo Ryan time for JB. Something is very wrong and I hate to see our seniors go out like this

Tonight we witnessed a team give up on their teammates, their coach and their city.

I've never seen anything like this in my entire life watching Cuse Basketball.

This game is the crescendo of a program in decline, desperately needing new blood.

And then tell Hopkins...do not carry on this failed approach to this style of play.Elite talent wants the Kentucky style of play

At the very least I would bet Wildhack and Syverud have been or will be having some heart-to-hearts

Which seniors? The guys that combined play about 8 minutes per game this year or the guys that just got here 3 months ago?
TRob and DC. JB has literally sucked the life out of TRob. Stop criticizing and being negative towards 20 year old kids to the media. Only stick up for them. Look st what happened with GMAC. THATS HOW YOU HANDLE your players

Well, like it or not, but JB has earned the right to make the decision, with perhaps a little coaxing
He's earned the right- up to a point. The program can't afford a national embarrassment for an entire season. The stink is unprecedented and all options should be on the table. If this happened at duke or Kansas they would have a congressional inquiry.

If I'm wildhack, I start thinking of medical conditions that could be used as the cover story. It worked for bo Ryan and coach K.

He's earned the right- up to a point. The program can't afford a national embarrassment for an entire season. The stink is unprecedented and all options should be on the table. If this happened at duke or Kansas they would have a congressional inquiry.

If I'm wildhack, I start thinking of medical conditions that could be used as the cover story. It worked for bo Ryan and coach K.

Are you saying JB better really look both ways before he crosses the street for the time being? I'm kidding everyone.....

It did happen at Duke. 1995. Coach K was out though.

Attendance numbers might play a part as well. What was tonight's attendance?

A friend and I almost tried to get people together to purchase a suite for the ACC. Would have been about $3500-4000 for 16 people. Thank God we didn't. I'm sure the noon Tuesday game in Brooklyn will be fun.

A friend and I almost tried to get people together to purchase a suite for the ACC. Would have been about $3500-4000 for 16 people. Thank God we didn't. I'm sure the noon Tuesday game in Brooklyn will be fun.

I'll take a suite for 4K regardless of what su does? Is that for the whole tournament?

I'll take a suite for 4K regardless of what su does? Is that for the whole tournament?

My buddy got an early offer because of his relationship wth the Islanders. I don't think my numbers are right, but it was 70 or 80k for the whole tournament.

Attendance numbers might play a part as well. What was tonight's attendance?
No, I don't think so. We traditionally have poor attendance this time of year, regardless of the quality of the team. I remember being astounded in 2012-13 when it seemed even the students didn't show up much. And that was one of the best teams we ever had.

:(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom