Do you know we already beat Purdue in a squeeker! | Syracusefan.com

Do you know we already beat Purdue in a squeeker!

A sold out crowd watches Shrader go 25 of 30 for 300 plus yards, and rushes for another 100+.

"I'll take things that will only happen to Syracuse Football if it's in a video game for $500 Alex"

Shrader plays like this all year, he'll be fighting Tucker for the Heisman.

That’s funny - I’ve watched some of these before. Mostly losses. So this is hopeful!

A sold out crowd watches Shrader go 25 of 30 for 300 plus yards, and rushes for another 100+.

"I'll take things that will only happen to Syracuse Football if it's in a video game for $500 Alex"

Shrader plays like this all year, he'll be fighting Tucker for the Heisman.
it was not a good simulation. O’Connell is one of the worst running QBs in the country and he gouged SU, especially early, with key runs. Purdue does not run it well and they were able to run with a lot of success.

The SU offense was the scheme from last year. No way we are running that much option. And for some reason, Sean Tucker was a lot worse than the crappy Purdue RBs. It was like they programmed him to play at the age of 48.

Better than nothing though….

yeah there was lots of money to be made betting on virtual NFL games early on

if we get 300 and 150 rushing from Shrader we will win alot of games

The Dline was suspect, the corners were soft and it took 3 quarters for the new OC to use Tucker enough. Adams with big game as well.. and DIno trusts the kicker late to try and win it..

typical SU game.. come back from big deficit give up late score and then try to save a defeat.

I was glad I took SU + 14 when they went down 18 though..

it was not a good simulation. O’Connell is one of the worst running QBs in the country and he gouged SU, especially early, with key runs. Purdue does not run it well and they were able to run with a lot of success.

The SU offense was the scheme from last year. No way we are running that much option. And for some reason, Sean Tucker was a lot worse than the crappy Purdue RBs. It was like they programmed him to play at the age of 48.

Better than nothing though….
And it was at the “carrier” dome

I woke up to a Sean Tucker long touchdown run on my TV against Albany last night

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom