Does 5-3 finish do it? | Syracusefan.com

Does 5-3 finish do it?

12-8 gets us in. People are overrating the crap in the 40-60 NET no we aren’t going to be left out for 14/15 loss teams like a Providence.

85% does it. If one of those wins is FSU/Ville I’ll move it to 95%

What’s the next tie breaker after head to head if we end up tied with UVA?

Since UL and FSU are near certain losses, means we have to win 5 of the other 6. Tall order.

I think 6-2 with one marquee and one win in the ACCT is going to be necessary. The Big ten is going to get a ton of teams. Can't count on 5 teams making the tourney.

Eight ACC games left. I’d say 5-3 or 4-4 is likely. So 19-12 or 18-13. They’ll need to win at least 2 in the ACC tourney.

Our 3 quad one wins are against teams 54, 56 and 61 in the net rankings. We need a true marquee win. All Q1 wins are not equal and our OOC performance was awful. The Ok State loss looks worse and worse every week. With that being said I absolutely love this team and want them to make it so much

Personally I think we have been screwed on selection Sunday too many times...I think we need 13-7

What’s the next tie breaker after head to head if we end up tied with UVA?
Tie breaker is the team who has a win against someone the other doesn’t starting at the top of the seeds. At this point UVA wins the 4 with their win against FSU. So we need to win that one too. Otherwise if we tie, they get the 4.

it gets us in before the Tourneys perhaps but then anything goes after that

Go 7-1 get the 4th seed and we’re a lock. Go 6-2 with one of the wins being FSU or Louisville and we’re in. Anything less we need a run in the ACCT.
I still think 6-2 with loses to Louisville and FSU we are okay. With that our road record will get us in. Of course it wouldn’t hurt to win 1 or 2 in the ACCT

ACCStandings200209.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SyraFreed

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom