Does anybody else think ... | Syracusefan.com

Does anybody else think ...

DomeStranger

All Conference
... that JB tells his key players to not do anything to risk injury in the BET? No half court alley-oops, no diving out of bounds for a loose ball, no Dion power dunks?

I think he should ... I would think going into the NCAA's healthy is more important than any wins in NY.

I also don't think Fab should play more than 25 min a game in NY, his backups need the court time and thins well help limit injury.

Not a chance. I don't think you play scared of injury. If you do, you're actually more likely to get hurt than you are just playing.

... that JB tells his key players to not do anything to risk injury in the BET? No half court alley-oops, no diving out of bounds for a loose ball, no Dion power dunks?

I think he should ... I would think going into the NCAA's healthy is more important than any wins in NY.

I also don't think Fab should play more than 25 min a game in NY, his backups need the court time and thins well help limit injury.

Absolutely not. You go 100% to win every game in this tournament. If that means going horizontal early in the noon game on Thursday to get a loose ball...You Do It. This playing not get hurt baloney does nothing but GET you hurt. Like somebody said in an earlier thread..." Hang every Banner you can in our building."

I'm not so sure. I certainly believe that JB and the team want to win the BET Championship but obviously the Final Four and NC are the bigger goals. A #1 seed is already secured and the lingering memories of 2010 could play a factor.

It's not in JB's DNA to coach that way.

Sent from my DROIDX

WOW:crazy:

no, you're the only one who thinks. :cool:

Sorry, couldn't resist.

JB is the type who wants to win every game. On his show I suggested that it might have been better to have that regular seaosn loss so having an undefeated record would be less of a burden in the post season- who wants to go, say 36-1 and the one is another Sweet 16 loss. He said he'd rather be undefeated and that an undefeated team would have so much confidence they would feel no pressure at all.

Play hard or go home.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

"We play today, We win today. Das it"!!
-Mariano Duncan- '96 Yankees

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online