Does anyone have an update on Marcus Sales and the SUJB? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Does anyone have an update on Marcus Sales and the SUJB?

aside from K state, when did he make those plays?
As IB mentioned... USF. I was there and still recall saying "Marcus ******* Sales?".

He has the skills. Hopefully he'll get another chance and make use of the opportunity to get the most of his on-field and classroom time. He'll be on a short leash, but I'm rooting for him.

As IB mentioned... USF. I was there and still recall saying "Marcus ******* Sales?".

He has the skills. Hopefully he'll get another chance and make use of the opportunity to get the most of his on-field and classroom time. He'll be on a short leash, but I'm rooting for him.

Made two great plays in the Rutgers game as well

aside from K state, when did he make those plays?

He got to play the last third of the season. From his first game, everybody was asking why he hadn't played earlier because he made a huge difference in the passing game.

He got to play the last third of the season. From his first game, everybody was asking why he hadn't played earlier because he made a huge difference in the passing game.

Agree, as I have said 100 times, we are dealing with limited PT here... Nassib always seem to be able to find him at critical times as well.. 3rd downs.

Agree, as I have said 100 times, we are dealing with limited PT here... Nassib always seem to be able to find him at critical times as well.. 3rd downs.

They have always seemed to be on the same page to me. I remember watching them in the Spring and ED games every year and thinking that these two will be nice as SRs together.

They have always seemed to be on the same page to me. I remember watching them in the Spring and ED games every year and thinking that these two will be nice as SRs together.

Yep and hopefully now both 5th year seniors, if you watch when Marcus plays last year, teh ball was thrown to him quite a bit considering his PT, he is Nassib's go to guy for sure. I am a sales homer and watched the kid a lot when he played last year, he just has a knack of getting open and Nassib definitely looked for him A LOT

Any chance you are downhill from the brewery? Just sayin...
No, but when the wind is right, I can smell the malt-hops smell, which is quite pleasant.

My daughter works as a hostess in their Rehoboth brew pub and loves the company, which is very progressive and employee-friendly (which includes among other perks, a hefty employee discount).

No, but when the wind is right, I can smell the malt-hops smell, which is quite pleasant.

My daughter works as a hostess in their Rehoboth brew pub and loves the company, which is very progressive and employee-friendly (which includes among other perks, a hefty employee discount).

Great company, a buddy of mine who is an architect does all their design work and raves about the company, basically echoed your comments

Southern Tier's Pumpking is really good. I also like Saranac's pumpkin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Southern Tier's Pumpking is really good. I also like Saranac's pumpkin.

Those two are the best out there, I think. Dogfish used to be my favorite, but the stuff I bought this year must've been from a bad batch; tasted off.

I actually talked to a cba guy today, Marcus will most likely be back on the team for 2012 spring ball. I look forward to seeing him work hard to get back that along with a fire under his ass will result in a very good season. I hope he makes it back... I am a believer in second chances.. Not 3rd and 4th but second yes...

Marcus just had a way of getting open and making plays... Just one of those guys, great feel for the game.
He was the one receiver all spring that made it look very, very easy. Probably had 1 or 2 drops the 14 times I watched.

I like what Sales does when he catches the ball and it adds a dimension SU does not have right now. I really thought that Graham would be that guy if he caught the ball but he isn't there yet.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom