Does anyone know | Syracusefan.com

Does anyone know

Cooper05

Walk On
Joseph and Cynthia Giannuzzi? I remember my family growing up having season tickets and once a month going to shopping town Mall to get hair cuts. I remember seeing Wendell Alexis and George Papadokos there one time. Joe would show me his office with all kinds of memorabilia. I was fascinated. Before we got season tickets he would give my dad and I his tickets when he couldn’t go. First game he gave us tickets to was ‘87 vs Louisville. Great game. Monroe the airball at the end of the first half and DC reversed slammed it. We killed them. Revenge for the year before down there. I know he was the president of the hardwood club at the time. He took my family with his wife Cynthia to Grimaldi’s after a game one time. We went to Grimaldi’s after or before every game with my grandma until it closed and then we went to Joey’s.

The reason I ask, they seemed like really nice people. I know they gave players some benefits etc and were mentioned in our probation. Was just curious if they were still around? Have a hair place anymore? Thanks for any info!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jennie87

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom