Does Tyler Lydon stay or go | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Does Tyler Lydon stay or go

should-i-stay-or-should-i-go-by-the-clash.jpg

Actually, he has slipped to the very end of the 1st round. That makes it a dicey proposition to be coming out.

He hasn't slipped. He's been 15-30 all year on every mock. The only place he's slipped is on the Syracuse fans imaginary mock drafts.

He hasn't slipped. He's been 15-30 all year on every mock. The only place he's slipped is on the Syracuse fans imaginary mock drafts.

I don't see him higher than 23 anywhere right now, and I see him completely out of the first round on a couple.
You're right, last year he was getting mentions in the 15-20 range after the Final Four. He took a step back this year. He was expected to be the star of this team in pre-season, and I think he had about the 4th most shots of anybody on the team this year. He was too content to defer to Uncle Drew and be a role player.

lack of tourney exposure is definitely gonna cost him a couple slots as others rise.

For his sake, I hope he goes, and think he will. For our sake, I hope he somehow stays. He will sneak in the first round. If he stays, it's more likely his stock goes down.
Weaker draft next year.

Maybe he meant his brother Barry.

509c2e64bfc8749f155a23def439da2a.jpg

I see Kubrick's name, but am not familiar with this work. Has anyone on here seen it, and what did you think compared to other Kubrick/non-kubrick stuff?

I think it is entirely dependent on how he measures at the combine and does in the individual workouts. I don't think it is a horrible decision either way especially if he really is only one year from a degree as some have mentioned.
I agree and I think he will do well in the workouts. Still think he wasn't 100% this year. I think he leaves. Better S&C in the league and I think he will do better as a player with a defined role rather than the lead role.

I see Kubrick's name, but am not familiar with this work. Has anyone on here seen it, and what did you think compared to other Kubrick/non-kubrick stuff?

Barry Lyndon. Good one! Not meant for meatheads. Just like Walton ;). Give it a whirl!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom