Does Tyus leave... | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Does Tyus leave...

Talking about his overall game. He’s an average shooter with an average handle with a lack of ability to finish near the basket.

He clearly had more success finishing around the rim earlier in the year when he had fresh legs and mind. Has the competition increased in ACC play? I would say only marginally. These teams we have been playing are garbage if you haven't noticed it. Wake, Pitt, BC, GT, ND, my god all absolutely horrible teams.

He's #1 in MPG in all of D1 basketball in an offense in which he has to carry a ridiculous load.

I was talking about Brissett. Someone else pointed out that he is 20 years old (and I am assuming the meaning of that was that he is indefatigable), but a big part of this is mental fatigue of playing at this level, travel, school, the more harsh coaching, etc.

I think it's a legit debate that Frank's had a better year.

Not really. Frank is shooting 39% from the floor and turns it over 4 times per game. He's having a good season, but let's not get carried away.

Tell that to JB he needs to realize this.
Instead he treats the kid like he is Kobe.
We are lucky Hop had such a great relationship with his dad and got him to flip from Michigan.

You mean we are lucky Syracuse is close to his home.

"The decision to pick Syracuse came down to proximity and family. Syracuse's campus is just a four-hour drive from Battle's home in New Jersey. Being able to drive to Syracuse is important because Battle's younger brother, Khalif, is a freshman at St. Joseph's."

Battle loved the school and the coaching staff, according to him. Not just Hopkins.

Not really. Frank is shooting 39% from the floor and turns it over 4 times per game. He's having a good season, but let's not get carried away.

It's not a debate? Better assist to turnover ratio, better rebounder and your favorite state ppg isn't that much different. You're a clown

It's not a debate? Better assist to turnover ratio, better rebounder and your favorite state ppg isn't that much different. You're a clown

No, not really. both of their A/T ratios are awful, Howard has 9 more rebounds on the season, so not sure he's a better rebounder. Battle scores about 5 ppg more than Howard does, which is "much different". 1/2 Howard's assists come from Battle's buckets anyway.

Not close doof. :)

Does Tyus leave...

i think if you go back the last 10 years or so we've had players jump early. why would this year be any different ?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom