Dom Timbers...! | Syracusefan.com

Dom Timbers...!

Upstate

Co 2020 Cali Winner, Rcd/Rcpts/TD Rcpts (5)/TFL
I do believe he is enrolled at Lackawanna CC in Scranton...and he will be playing football too.

So let's see where this goes. Poor Cali is missing out on one of his favorites.

So true, Cali loved his Timbers for sure.. there was a corner as well that still has one more year of JC that he loved to I believe that he had written into the college HOF. Kid was from Ohio or Muchigan I believe,

Then there was they speedy little guy from Maryland that never showed up as well that Cali was quite fond of, cant remember their names

I do believe he is enrolled at Lackawanna CC in Scranton...and he will be playing football too.

Yes he is. He was suppose to go to Snow College but that didn't work out so he is at CC.

So true, Cali loved his Timbers for sure.. there was a corner as well that still has one more year of JC that he loved to I believe that he had written into the college HOF. Kid was from Ohio or Muchigan I believe,

Then there was they speedy little guy from Maryland that never showed up as well that Cali was quite fond of, cant remember their names

Dale peterman was the cb from Ohio.
I would imagine SU has moved on. But you never know in a few years if he is tearing it up there.

Jamere Knox?

Cali loves him some of anybody with 4.4 listed speed!

In his defense though, Timbers was a stud player in HS and very fast and I fanned those flames after seeing him play in state playoffs. That being said, I doubt we ever see him in Orange and even if we did PTG appears to give us everything Timbers would have.

Cali should know how going for purely speed turns out, just ask the Oakland Raiders.

what happened to Peterman?

He didn't qualify out of JUCO so he's pretty much a moot point now. I think he's officially in the Larry McClain, Andrey Baskin abyss.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom