Dome Dog Record? | Syracusefan.com

Dome Dog Record?

BigNastyJon

2nd String
Anyone have any (un)official records for most dome dogs eaten at one dome event?

BNJ and his bros are thinking of having a little competition at the Pitt game, and was curious what people’s PRs are.

I honestly think I could suck down at least 15 of them. We may make a point system (1 pt for dog 1 pt for beer).

Anyone will be welcome to join in on the fun.

Anyone have any (un)official records for most dome dogs eaten at one dome event?

BNJ and his bros are thinking of having a little competition at the Pitt game, and was curious what people’s PRs are.

I honestly think I could suck down at least 15 of them. We may make a point system (1 pt for dog 1 pt for beer).

Breaking the bank huh?

I did six and agree with you that in the right condition (i.e just buzzed enough), a dozen would be within reach

Just seems like I should say something. I eat no dogs but Hofmann's from Publix here in GA, but since this is about eating records let me digress a wee bit. Way back in my undergrad days my friend and I had a grilled cheese sandwich eating contest in an SU dining hall. I put away 8 sandwiches, but so did he! Enough digression, just Beat Louisville!

A5F74A17-6BCC-4689-A490-035456503C51.gif

I am not sure of @DCcuse’s feats inside the dome.

At the Fine Lot, he is only limited by the number of dogs available. You cannot beat him. He is an stoppable force.

hungry joey chestnut GIF by Twitter

OT: I attempted to execute a complete game over the summer at Fenway

9 dogs in 9 innings

Never again. For my stomach and checking accounts sake. I love Dome dogs, but will never have more than one at a game

New study suggests eating a hot dog may shorten your lifespan by 36 minutes Researchers at the University of Michigan look at life expectancy by analysing around 6,000 foods Hot dogs are one of the worst foods when it comes to maintaining a 'healthy life', say researchers in a study published in 'Nature Food'. Ball Park Brand / Unsplash.

combined with the stress , alcohol and depression of being an orange fan and just pick out your pine box.

My personal’s 8

That USF game a few years back did a number on my soul

Important question: I have seen Hofmann's hot dogs on Dome menus, but have not seen any menus that mention coneys. Can anyone confirm that coneys are still available at the Dome?

There's a larger gentleman that sits next to me in my section that routinely crushes two trays of food per game. A large soda, 1-2 pretzels, 2-3 dogs, nachos, and a slice of pizza. It's impressive but seems like a waste of money?
I’m a pretty large guy who can take down a family sized lasagna in a sitting, that said, I rarely get anything at the dome. Waste of money and not much on the menu at the dome is very good.

SOMERVILLE, Massachusetts (WCVB) -- A student-athlete at Tufts University choked to death during an eating contest that was being held for charity.

A close friend told NewsCenter 5 that Madie Nicpon, a 20-year-old junior lacrosse player, choked during a hot dog eating contest held at an off-campus home on Sunday. She died of her injuries at Massachusetts General Hospital on Sunday.

The hot dog eating contest was part of the "Play for Pink" breast cancer awareness day and fundraiser, which many Tufts student-athletes attended. The off-campus home where the fundraiser was held is on College Avenue.

Tufts students told NewsCenter 5 that Nicpon, a biopsychology major from Suffern, New York, is being remembered for her giving spirit.

New study suggests eating a hot dog may shorten your lifespan by 36 minutes Researchers at the University of Michigan look at life expectancy by analysing around 6,000 foods Hot dogs are one of the worst foods when it comes to maintaining a 'healthy life', say researchers in a study published in 'Nature Food'. Ball Park Brand / Unsplash.

combined with the stress , alcohol and depression of being an orange fan and just pick out your pine box.
I feel like hot dogs are a lot healthier than they were when I was a kid. I’m sure the ones at the Dome are garbage, but almost all grocery stores sell all-beef dogs with no nitrates or artificial ingredients.

I feel like hot dogs are a lot healthier than they were when I was a kid. I’m sure the ones at the Dome are garbage, but almost all grocery stores sell all-beef dogs with no nitrates or artificial ingredients.
The hot dogs served at the dome are all beef Hofmann products.

They have a small amount of sodium nitrates but just beef and no fillers. Not so bad.

my go to order to start every football game is nachos grande double cheese extra extra jalapeños. 2 dome dogs. Beer and a Pepsi...

My only wish is I wish the Burger King was back. That was the day when you could get a whopper with the dome dogs and nachos. Childhood dream

my go to order to start every football game is nachos grande double cheese extra extra jalapeños. 2 dome dogs. Beer and a Pepsi...

My only wish is I wish the Burger King was back. That was the day when you could get a whopper with the dome dogs and nachos. Childhood dream
The burgers at the loud house grill are pretty good.

I think we should encourage fans to spend money at games even if the food doesn't live up to that world famous Syracuse fine dining reputation.

Yeah, but that's eating the nasty mass produced shite in the grocery stores. I only eat premium Hoffmann products with natural casing. They're practically as healthy as eating apples.